- ʟᴏᴠᴇ -

//𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓//

When we arrived at Dumbledore's office, he was with one of Theo's friends. I gulped and took a seat and y/n took a seat next to me. Louis stood in between our two seats. "Mr Malfoy..I am afraid you are in some serious trouble." Dumbledore scowled and glared at me. "Mr Ruthdon..can you tell them three what you just told me?" Dumbledore ordered turning to Theo's friend. Harlen nodded and stared straight into my eyes and smirked. "Well..Theo had been wanting to ask y/n out since fifth year." Harlen began. I have been liking her longer. "Then he talked with Louis and Louis said he'd arrange something. When Louis finally said something later that night, our first night back, Draco decided to beat him up and he couldn't move for three whole days. He didn't want to tell anyone because it was so embarrassing so he just told everyone he got into an accident. Then Draco beat him up again today." Harlen ranted. Fuck me, he was going to be the next person that has blood all over his face.

"Harlen..can you describe how you view Draco's relationship with Miss y/l/n? Repeat what you said to me a few minutes ago." Dumbledore smiled at y/n. "Well Draco seems to be very controlling and very over protective and half of the people heard him scream at her around half an hour ago, that's why I decided to come here because I think he is an abusive person.." Harlen implied. Y/n looked at me reassuringly and Louis patted my shoulder. "Mr Malfoy, you will excluded from Hogwarts for a week. If we see an improvement when you come back then you can go back to your normal life if not you will be banned from Hogwarts.." Dumbledore decided and I saw y/n gasp. I just nodded my head before leaving and slamming the door.

"Miss y/l/n..I would prefer if you didn't talk to him again, I don't want you to end up like him.." I heard Dumbledore say before I stormed to my dorm. As soon as I shut the door, I broke down in tears, I began smashing things and throwing things. After I calmed down, I sat on my bed and just cried for hours and hours. I heard a small knock on the door, it was now 1am, who the fuck was it. I opened the door and there was y/n and she also had puffy eyes. I hugged her immediately and she walked into the dorm. "No one can know I'm here.." She mumbled wiping the tears off of my face. I felt better when she was around, I always do. "They're persuading me break up with you, I'm not going to obviously..I love you." Y/n whispered holding onto my neck. "It's not a fucking headteachers decision!" I yelled getting annoyed.

I gulped and held back a few tears. "Just let me think.." I mumbled sitting down on my bed. Y/n was fiddling with her hands and I noticed she does that a lot when she's really nervous about something. I watched her beautiful bottom lip be bitten and I dashed over to her grabbing either side of her cheek and kissing her. She kisses me back and we stayed like that going deeper into the kiss then I moved down to her cheek then her jaw then her neck. As she gasped for air I smirked at her trying to forget all our problems. Her lips parted slightly letting out a gasp as I kissed an area over her collarbone. I kissed there repeatedly as my hands moved down her waist. Y/n put her arms around me and I lifted her up before laying her down on the bed. I crawled on top of her and carried on kissing her collar bone. Y/n began breathing heavier and heavier as I made my way down to the top of her chest. "Take your top off." I demanded staring down at her. "W-what.." she gasped. "Take your top off.." I whispered in her ear stroking her cheek. I knew how this was going to get so as I moved from her chest so it would be easier for her to take off her top and I put a silencing charm on the dorm room.

As the navy top went over her head, a white bra was all that was left. I lifted her back up slightly and unclapsed the bra and 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌. I sucked in a breath and I let my freezing finger slowly run down the middle of her chest to the button on her jeans. Doing so, I earned another gasp as she stayed so still like an angel letting me do what made her feel good. I leaned in for another kiss shoving my tongue into her mouth while groping one of her breasts and moving her already hard nipple around. Then I did the same with the other one as my other hand trailed down her stomach to unbutton her jeans. Her hands went on either side of my face as the passionate kiss still went on. After I unbuttoned her jeans, my lips left hers after I bit onto her bottom lip. I pulled her jeans down and the only thing stopping me from seeing everything of her, was a white thong. My hand pulled on it before moving it down her legs. After her fully naked wonderous body was all for me to see, a small groan escaped my lips. I took it all in and then I looked back at y/n. "Draco.." she whispered reaching her arms out. "Yes princess?" I whispered while my finger stroked her plump lips. "I love you..I love you so much." She confessed and I felt my highest. "You probably already know this but I fucking love you too, your all fucking mine.." I expressed pecking her lips before taking my shirt off revealing my toned body.

After a few seconds her hand grazed over my abs and I smirked at her. "Now princess..this is going to be the night of your life." I exclaimed and she smiled. I unbuttoned my trousers, to reveal my huge boner. Her jaw dropped as she looked at my very noticeable length through my boxers. "How many-" she gasped. "How many inches? 10.." I smirked as I slid them down and threw them off the bed to the pile our clothes were in and if it was possible her jaw dropped even more. "It's not going to hurt love..I promise." I smiled running my hand down my length. She nodded her head taking in a deep breath.

I brought my fingers to her dripping wet pussy. "I'm going have to stretch this out first.." I smirked as I ran my middle finger over her slit. A small moan escapes her gorgeous lips. With out any hesitation, I shoved my finger inside and fuck I could feel she was tight. Moans escaped her lips the faster I went and I smirked at her. I added my index finger and kissed her soft lips yet again. It was slightly impossible to kiss her during this because she just moaned and moaned straight into my mouth. "D-Draco..fuck.." she moaned holding onto my neck. "What was that.." I smirked looking at her closed eyes as I added another finger while fastening the pace. "F-fuck.." she moaned out grabbing ahold of me tighter. "Draco..please.." she gasped, her eyes still shut. After a few seconds of her loud moans, she came all over my fingers and I kissed her soft lips as she heavily breathed. I licked the cum off of my fingers and my attention went back to her perfect pussy. I lined my dick up with her entrance and she took a deep breath.

"Just take a deep breath when I tell you to ok.." I whispered holding her hand and she nodded her head. "Ok..now." I smiled at her. As she took a deep breath, I rammed my dick into her pussy and she breathed out. "Can I have a second to get used to it?" She asked gulping. I nodded my head and stroked her cheek. After a few seconds, she nodded her head. "I'm ready.." she whispered smiling. I smirked and pulled my cock halfway out then I pushed it back into her slowly. I began thrusting into her at a slightly fast rate and her moans were louder than before. My head moved down to her tits and I sucked on one of her rock hard nipples as my thrusts became faster and faster. I sucked and sucked until y/n moaned, "Harder..please.." and I smirked as I began ramming into her harder. My mouth left her nipple and I grabbed ahold of a chunk of her hair. "You are mine.." I stated as I thrusted faster. "I-I'm yours.." she whispered after moaning again. "D-Draco..I'm going to.." Y/n moaned and I smirked. I began thrusting harder and faster pretending to not here her. I felt her already tight walls clench around my cock and I kissed her lips passionately and I rammed my tongue into her mouth and she slowly put hers in mine. After a few seconds of us moaning into each other's mouths, y/n came with a loud moan. If it wasn't for the silencing charm, the whole school would have heard her. This set me off and a few thrusts later, I pulled out and came all over her tits. Y/n sat up and did a quick charm to clean up. "I love you Draco.." she whispered before kissing my cheek.

"I love you too y/n..so fucking much." I mumbled. Y/n put her clothes back on and hugged me before leaving me once again. Fucking hell she was amazing. Had she just lost her virginity to me or wasn't she a virgin? I bet she was, she's way too pure not to be. I sighed as all my problems came back to me..