- ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ -

It wasn't real. I'm going fucking crazy. It was all a dream. But a fucking lucid dream. It felt so real. The blood looked so real. I was happy he was dead but when I woke up, y/n was sleeping peacefully next to me and I went straight to Louis' room to see whether or not it was a dream and there he was fast asleep but it's fine because I've managed to get him to leave. I faked a letter from his mum and he's gone home. It'll buy me some time to find somewhere else for me and my darling. She can't be near him. My pure, precious princess.

The next morning, I packed both mine and y/n's things and sighed. She was still fast asleep cuddling a pillow now instead of me and I smiled softly. We're going to stay in a cabin that my father used to take me to when I was younger. It's ages away from here and it's abandoned now but me and my gorgeous girl can do it up together. I got ready for the day putting on a grey turtle neck and some black trousers. I combed my hair a little before y/n began to shuffle and I glanced at her before coming over and kissing her cheek a few times. Her eyes fluttered open and a small smile appeared on her face. "Good morning angel.." I whispered and she leaned up to kiss my cheek.

She had a little bit of bed head and I smiled widely at her. "Come on princess let's get you ready, we have a busy day today.." I whispered to her and she nodded. She slowly climbed out of bed and I led her over to her vanity mirror and let her sit down on the bed. I begin to brush her hair gently, slowly and softly. "What are we doing that's so busy?" She asks quietly and I kiss the top of her head a few times. "We're moving to a nice cabin that you're going to love." I tell her and her eyebrows furrow. "I don't want to move again.." she says and I sigh. "Angel, don't be like this..I'm doing this for us." I say in a harsh tone and she nods slowly before sighing. "Good girl.." I whisper before I finish brushing her hair gently. I run my fingers through it before kissing the top of her head a bunch again. "Now what would you like to wear?" I ask her. She walks over to the closet and gets a blue turtle neck out and some black bottoms.

Y/n's outfit:

Now we can be happy together

Now we can be happy together. When we get to the cabin. There will be no more distractions, no more disturbances, just us. Just me and y/n. Just me and her.