- ᴅᴀᴛᴇ -

It has been three weeks and two days since Theo kind of tortured me and I was a lot better, I ended up having to go to Madam Pomfrey and she gave me some stitches. Theo had been excluded for a month and right now that's what I needed. Y/n skipped into my room happily that morning because today was our one month anniversary. "Good morning love." I smiled adjusting the collar of my jacket. I was wearing a white turtle neck with black trousers. Y/n looked very pretty but we didn't match outfits.

Y/n outfit-

"Can you please tell me what we're doing

"Can you please tell me what we're doing..I hate surprises." Y/n whined as she sat down on my bed. In her bag I could see a little bit of wrapping paper with hearts covering a present. "It's a surprise..I'm very sorry." I smirked sarcastically as I slowly walked towards her. "Are you ready to go?" She asked standing up. I nodded while putting my shoes on. After we left the dorm, y/n put her hands on my arm that was in my trouser pockets and let her head fall onto my arm. "Did you go to sleep last night?" I asked noticing the dark circles around her eyes. "Yes..I read this really nice book before bed and then I managed-" y/n lied. "When was the last time you slept?" I interrupted looking at her. "In charms class on Thursday.." Y/n replied telling the truth. I kissed the top of her head and smiled, "You can stay in my dorm tonight." She nodded her head and finally we arrived at the forrest.

As we went further into the forest the trail of pink rose petals began creating a path for us. I smiled as they hadn't blew away and y/n smiled at me. "When did you do this Malfoy?" She asked while looking at the petals. "Early, in fact very early this morning." I smirked putting my arm around the beautiful girl. As we reached the end of the path, there was nothing there. "Listen hold my hands and don't let go ok?" I instructed as she tightly held both of my hands. Then I apparated us to a small cottage.

Beside it, there was a lake and lots of trees

Beside it, there was a lake and lots of trees. It was my aunt Adromena's but my family don't talk to her anymore and they took the cottage off her and ever since then it's been left abandoned. "Draco this place is gorgeous, but why are we here.." she gasped looking up at the sky and then back at me. I took a deep breath hoping that she wouldn't think I was weird after I say this. "I've always known about this house and since third year, I've been wanting to live here just you and me forever, no one else to tell us what to do. After we leave Hogwarts I'm leaving home and living here and I'm hoping on that day you will join me." I confessed looking into her eyes that shined with happiness. Immediately after I said that her body embraced me with a warm hug. "I would love nothing more than that.." she whispered after letting go of me and kissing my jaw.

I began walking towards the cottage and I opened the wooden door. It needed new furniture and cleaning because there was dust everywhere. "Draco..this would be a gorgeous home for you and me." Y/n grinned as she held my hand. I kissed her head and we sat down on the wooden stairs as I held her in my arms. I passed her her present which was a bracelet that had golden daisies going around it and some cds from her favourite bands. "Draco the bracelet is gorgeous and thank you so much I love you!" She smiled hugging me and I hugged her back happily. Y/n passed me my present and I unwrapped it. There was a box with two of my favourite books in it and a silver ring with a heart engraved in the middle. I kissed her head and put my arm around her and we sat in peaceful silence until I noticed she had fallen asleep.
Eventually, I noticed it was beginning to get dark so I apparated back to my dorm and y/n laid down on my bed. "My love..you need to get some pyjamas on." I whispered pulling her up. "Sorry..can I just wear one of your jumpers or something?" Y/n inquired as she sat up. "Of course love." I smiled getting a grey knitted jumper out for her and she put it on. "I'm just going to do some work I need to catch up on while I've been recovering, you go to sleep ok?" I insisted stroking her face. "Ok I will." She agreed getting into my bed. I turned off my main light and put on the lamp on my desk.

After I did some work, I put some checkered pyjama bottoms but no shirt and I got into bed. "Draco.." y/n murmured half asleep. "It is me love shhh it's ok." I whispered quietly bringing her onto my chest. The room was dark but I could see her precious face as I began moving my thumb back and forth on her cheek. After a while of thinking of mine and y/n's future together, I drifted off to sleep too.