- ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs -

I watched how y/n walked away from me. Her hips swaying slightly and she pulled down the skirt she was wearing. I then made sure that she got to her care for magical creatures class. When I did, I went into the library as I had a free hour. I looked through the different books and I found a book that was like me and y/n. This man loves this woman and soon enough, the woman falls in love too. I sat in a leather arm chair in the corner and began reading it until I saw Pansy Parkinson stroll over. "Hey Dray.." she smiled as she sat on the arm of the armchair. "What do you want?" I spat. "Listen, I've realised the shit I've done is messed up.." she sighed. "So I want to apologise.." she continued and I smirked. "Thank you now you may go.." I said calmly and hesitantly she stood up. I looked back down at my book as she walked away.

A bell signaled that the lesson was over and I stood up. I checked the book out before strolling to where y/n was. I waved at her as she was walking with this girl in Ravenclaw uniform. When they both reached me, y/n hugged me and I hugged her back. "This is Anita.." y/n smiled as she presented the girl to me. "Hi, I'm Draco.." I said as I shook her hand. "Oh we all know you.." she giggled and I gave her a small smile. "I'll see you later." Y/n said to Anita before walking with me. "Ready for lunch?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Guess what.." y/n smirked as I put my arm around her. "What?" I asked as I kissed her head. "I love you again.." she said smiling and butterflies erupted in my stomach. "I've always loved you darling.." I whispered in her ear. I watched her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and she went onto her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived in the great hall and Louis was sat by himself before we walked over. "Do you literally have no friends other than us?" I asked laughing and he nodded his head. "Unfortunately you're my only friends other than this one girl.." Louis said as y/n sat next to him and I furrowed my eye brows sitting across from him and y/n. "Who?" I asked and me and y/n shared eye contact. "Luna.." he smirked as he had a drink of his juice. "Lovegood?!" Y/n asked shouting a bit too loud. A few people brought their attention to us as Louis nodded his head. "Yes cookie, it's Luna Lovegood." Louis laughed. "Really?" I asked him raising my eye brows and he nodded his head. "Well done.." I laughed and Louis rolled his eyes. We began eating as I saw y/n looking around the hall. She even stood up to get a better view.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Seeing if I can see Luna.." she said as Louis put his head in his hands. "Where is she?" Y/n asked Louis sitting back down. "She's with her friends.." Louis said as y/n sighed. "You've ruined her dreams now mate.." I said as Louis looked at y/n. "I'm sorry cookie.." he said as he put his hand on his heart. "Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" He asked going onto his knees. "Is he proposing?!" A girl from hufflepuff yelled. "Shit.." I mumbled and I looked at them. "Yes I'll marry you!" Y/n yelled and they were both trying not to laugh. I started clapping and cheering and soon some people joined in. Louis stood up on the table and cleared his throat. "Sorry for getting you all excited everyone!" He yells laughing. "I didn't propose.." he shouted and I laughed. Y/n just sat there with her head in her hands. When he sat back down, some people were booing him. "Now you've ruined everyone's dreams." I said smiling at him.