- ᴅᴇʟᴜsɪᴏɴᴀʟ -

Well her mother is actually fucking crazy. We came at a good time though as her parents are going on a vacation tomorrow so it'll just be me and y/n in the house. Us. We're going to have an amazing time together, in this massive house. If I keep up being a good boyfriend, I could inherit this house one day but that's not my aim. My aim is to make my angel mine forever.

I awoke to my darling not there next to me. It felt different until I heard her shouting at someone. It reminded me of her fiery personality, I don't see much of that anymore. "Why the hell are you like this?!" She screamed. "Don't yell at me, I'm only telling you the truth. I'll take you shopping for new clothes today. It'll be a nice day before me and your father go away." I heard her mother say in a much more calm tone. A few seconds later, my girl stormed in with an extremely annoyed look on her face and she slammed her door shut. "I fucking hate her!" She screamed and I took a deep breath before standing up and hugging her tightly. "Calm down my love.." I whispered in her ear and she whined. "Take a deep breath.." I say and she takes a deep breath and I kiss the top of her head before sitting down on her bed and patting my lap and smiling at her. Y/n slowly sits down and I kiss her cheek. "What happened my gorgeous girl?" I ask her softly. "She was saying how I barely fit in any of my clothes and I haven't been taking care of my skin when I have!" She sighed and I give her a wide eyed look. "Darling, you know not a single word of that is true. You are absolutely stunning and you fit in your clothes perfectly fine, don't you now? And then your skin is absolutely fine..you may get the odd spot which everyone does but it doesn't take any of your perfection away. Okay?" I say and she nods smiling. "Just one more day and she'll be gone..why don't we go on a nice walk?" I suggest and she nods smiling. "Good girl.." I whisper and a small blush comes onto her face.

"Now what will you be wearing sweetheart?" I ask her and she starts to look through her clothes. "I'm not sure..I mean I was thinking of wearing a dress but it's cold..I could wear a sweater and some jeans or..or..you'll love this..a sweater, a skirt and..some knee socks?" She says and I suck in a deep breath. "You put them on and fuck..I'll do anything you want.." I say just imagining it and biting down on my bottom lip and she giggles. "Perfect!" She grins. "Okay now turn around it's going to be a surprise!" She giggles and I nod turning around covering my eyes. "Okay you can turn back around!" My love smiles a few minutes later.

 "Okay you can turn back around!" My love smiles a few minutes later

"Oh my fucking..you look absolutely gorgeous!" I grin and I pick her up lifting her over my head and she giggles. "You're so cute. Now let me change and we can go on our walk." I say and she nods going over to her bed and sitting down. I change into some jeans and a sweater before going over to her. I take her hand as she stands up. "Any ideas of where we can go?" I ask her. "Well theres this lake like ten minutes away from my house." She says and I nod. "Sounds good baby. Are your parents leaving for the airport tonight?" I ask her and she nods. "Yep, at like ten because they fly at around two in the morning." My love tells me and I smirk. "You are going to stay up late tonight because I'm really pent up and I'm sure you could use some pleasure too." I say and she nods biting her bottom lip. "Okay!" She basically squeals and I nod squeezing her hand. "Also love as much as the cardigan is absolutely flattering on you..your bra is very much visible and it is very sexy and I'm not telling you to change but just cover it up until we get outside so your parents don't see." I say and her eyes widen nodding pulling her cardigan up.