- ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ -

As I sat on my bed holding my thousandth glass of scotch, I could not stop thinking about my y/n. It had been four hours and twenty-two minutes since y/n broke my heart and I couldn't just sit down doing nothing about it. I stood up and sorted my hair out and made sure I looked okay. I left my dorm and made my way to my y/n's dorm. I knocked on her door hesitantly and I heard nothing. I pressed my ear against the door and heard sniffles I clutched onto the handle and opened the door. Y/n immediately stood up from her chair when she saw me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her body not caring if she didn't love me anymore. I cherished moments like these. "Draco you stink of alcohol.." y/n whispered into my chest and I didn't reply I just looked at her head.

"What have you been drinking.." y/n asked me pulling away from the hug. "I don't know..." I slurred and y/n sighed. "Draco..can you actually listen to me for one second." Y/n asked looking at me. "Why can't you just love me like I fucking love you." I slurred again holding her cheek roughly with my hand. "What are you on about.." y/n questioned. "You don't love me.. I'm just a game to you.." I mumbled moving the strands of hair out of her precious face. "Don't say that..I do love you." Y/n whispered tears welling up in her eyes. It was almost like she was convincing herself more than me. "I know you do but not like how I love you....Would you hurt someone for me?" I asked letting go of her cheek and grabbing her hair. Her breaths began to get shaky and I smirked. "Would you fucking kill someone for me?!" I yelled grabbing her hair tighter. Slowly she began shaking her head as she looked at me with fear. "I didn't think so.." I sighed letting go of her hair.

I began walking towards her door and she grabbed my hand gently. "Please don't leave me." She begged and I looked into her eyes. Sometimes I wonder how she could love a cold-hearted monster like me. "I'll never leave you..never." I replied kissing her head. "I'm confused then.." y/n hinted and I turned around. How didn't she fucking understand. "Of course you fucking are!" I yelled and she stepped back. "Even if I dumbed it down for you, you wouldn't fucking understand!" I snapped. Y/n gulped looking at me and I smirked at her. "You just changed personalities in a second.." y/n murmured looking at me still with fear. "Do I fucking care?!" I yelled grabbing her arm. "You're fucking drunk." Y/n snapped trying to get free from my grasp. "So what.." I replied grabbing onto her tighter only to hear a whimper from y/n as I pushed her onto the bed.

"I thought we were going to have a loving family one day Draco but..I was wrong, you're too much like your fucking father!" Y/n exclaimed and I let go of her wrist and stared at her with sadness and anger. "I-I'm not!" I growled and she sat up and looked at me. "All I'm saying is I refuse to have a relationship like your mother and father.." y/n trembled and after that, with out thinking, I hit her across the face much harder than she's ever hit me and I grabbed both sides of her face. "Don't say anything like that ever again..do you hear me!" I barked and she nodded her head slowly. I let go of her face and she fell back onto her bed. She brought her knees up to her chest as she broke down in tears but I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel guilt. I didn't feel sadness. I didn't feel anger. I just felt emptiness. That was it.

I stared at her shaky body from the foot of her bed. Cries spilled from her soft lips that once kissed me. Her hands that once held mine covered her mouth in attempt to stop her crying.
"I'm sorry." I managed to get out. "GET OUT!" She screamed and she stood up tears still falling down her face. She pushed me towards the door. I stumbled backwards after the push and tried to hug her but she kept pushing me. When I didn't leave she began throwing things at me such as her brush, a book and a photograph of us so I pulled her towards my chest. She calmed down and I looked at her. "I'm-I'm sorry..I'm messed up. I don't deserve someone like you.." I mumbled kissing her head and with that I left her dorm. That was when I felt something. I felt guilt. I felt sadness. I felt anger. I just didn't feel emptiness.