- ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs -

So the cabin was fucking pointless. Half of the roof was off and there were fucking rats. Rats. I hate rats. Y/n has so kindly suggested her parents house and I hesitantly agreed. Her parents are rather rich and have done well to raise such a perfect girl like my love. Y/n wrote a beautiful hand written letter to her parents, I had to read it before we sent it for both of our sakes but mostly mine, to see if we would be able to stay there so tonight her father is arriving at the cottage to pick us up. I have gotten some beautiful tulips for her mother and I have put on my best suit because of course I want them to love me even if I was planning on just taking their daughter away forever before, but they don't have to know that. Y/n has a beautiful blue flower dress on and a nice white headband. She looks phenomenal as always.

At about 8:00pm, her dad pulled up outside in a large black car and I lead y/n outside with a charming smile on my face

At about 8:00pm, her dad pulled up outside in a large black car and I lead y/n outside with a charming smile on my face. "Dad, we've been waiting for ages.." y/n mumbled and I let out an awkward laugh. "It's okay sir, we're extremely grateful that you have allowed us to stay with you..y/n was just being bullied at school and we had to get away.." I lie and he shakes my hand. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Draco.." He smiles and he opens the car door for us and I get into the back with my angel. She had been going to sleep pretty early the past few nights so I assume she is getting cranky and tired. "Do you want to lay in my lap or I brought a blanket and some snacks if you'd prefer to stay up a little bit longer.." I say to her and she just nods rubbing her eyes. She's so fucking adorable. "Which one sweetheart?" I ask softly. "All of them.." She says and I chuckle as her dad gets into the car and I feel a little awkward not sure if he'd approve to her laying on my lap. With out having much time to think about it, y/n lays herself across the back seats and lays her head in my lap. I pick up the bag and rummage through it until I pull a light blue blanket out and lay it across her and pass her a packet of chocolates. "You're a good boyfriend, aren't you?" Her dad asks and I give him a small smile. "I hope I am, I'd do anything for her.." I tell him and I don't think he knows how literally I mean that.

After a while, I notice y/n is asleep and I lean over kissing the top of her head before quietly putting the chocolates away and leaning back in the seat closing my eyes. "Is it a long drive if you don't mind me asking sir?" I ask her dad slowly opening my eyes again. "About an hour..the cottage is a very remote place so it took me a while to find it." Her father says and I nod. "It was my aunts but she gets no use out of it so I thought y/n would have liked to stay there." I explain and he nods. "It looks very nice from the outside." He says and I chuckle. "It's very pleasant." I say before laying my head back and closing my eyes.

After a while, I must have drifted off because when I woke up we were pulling up to a rather big, gorgeous house. "Wow.." I mumbled not expecting the house to be this big. "It's been in my family for many years." Her father says as I tap y/n gently kissing the side of her head. After a few seconds, she slowly flutters her eyes open yawning quietly. "We're at your house dear.." I whisper picking her up gently and taking her out of the car. She nods and slowly tries to get out of my arms so I place her down.

Y/n's house:

"If you wait, I can get a house elf to show you up to y/n's room

"If you wait, I can get a house elf to show you up to y/n's room." Her father says speaking in a more soft tone now and I nod as y/n rests her head against me obviously still tired. After a few minutes, an elf takes mine and y/n's bags and starts to slowly go up the stairs and I roll my eyes. "Could you go faster?" I ask the elf and it slowly nods running up the stairs and takes us to y/n's room. "Thank you.." I say as it opens the door for us. I step inside and my eyes widen. It was very pink but still nice.

Y/n's room:

"My love..want me to change you into your pyjamas?" I ask her and she slowly nods. I lead her over to her bed and get her pyjamas out of her suitcase.

I change her into her pyjamas slowly and carefully before putting on some pyjama bottoms for myself and helping my angel get into bed before getting in with her and laying her head against my chest

I change her into her pyjamas slowly and carefully before putting on some pyjama bottoms for myself and helping my angel get into bed before getting in with her and laying her head against my chest. I run my fingers through her hair before she falls asleep and after a while I drift off too.

The next morning, I awoke to y/n tapping me gently and I rubbed my eyes yawning. "Hello gorgeous.." I whispered and she smiles passing me a shirt. "We're with my parents now, you'll have to wear a shirt." She giggles and I nod throwing it on. "You want to go and get some breakfast?" I ask her and she nods and I smile kissing her head before grabbing the tulips again as I didn't get to give them to her mother last night. I take y/n's hand with my free one and go downstairs to be greeted with the smell of burning. Lovely. "Everything okay?!" I shout and y/n rolls her eyes. "It'll be my mum trying to cook.." she sighs. "Yes! Sorry! Burnt some pancakes!" A woman's voice shouts and I take me and y/n to the kitchen.

"Sorry..I guess you two will just have to have some toast." She smiles and I nod. "It's fine..don't apologise. Here.." I say passing her the flowers. "Oh my..thank you." She smiles as she sets them aside. "I'll put them in a vase later." She tells me and I nod before sitting down with my y/n. "I'm surprised someone as kind and attractive as you would want to go out with my daughter." Her mum says and my eyes widen. "Sorry?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows holding y/n's hand tightly. "I just wouldn't think someone like you would want to date y/n." She says and y/n looks down. "Well he obviously is mum so there's nothing you can do about it." Y/n snaps and I squeeze her hand. Does y/n's mother not see how gorgeous her daughter is or how sweet and polite she is. I'm extremely confused. "I'm just going to the toilet." Y/n says and I nod as I watch her stand up and walk away. "So you can tell me..were you dared to ask her out? Or-" she begins to say but I cut her off. "No! I love her..why would I be dared to ask her out? If anything she'd be the one that got dared to ask me out.." I say before taking a deep breath. "Sorry but I love y/n.." I sigh. If her mum says anything else I'll fucking kill her. Her dad seems okay though. I just want us to be happy.