- sᴏʀʀʏ -

It had been four hours since I fucking ruined everything I've ever wished and dreamed for with y/n. I was still in the common room, waiting for her to come out. I didn't want her to think I didn't care. I was staring at the fire until I heard footsteps walking towards the armchair in the corner of the room. I turned around in a swift motion to see y/n with mascara running down her cheeks. I immediately stood up and paced towards her. "I'm so fucking sorry.. I'm so so stupid." I mumbled in a soothing tone. Her eyes just stared at me and not one sign of any emotion other that sadness showed. I was going to fucking murder myself. I was the one that vowed to never hurt her and now I fucking have. "Draco..just leave me alone." She croaked. In that moment my heart shattered and I nodded my head not wanting to upset her even more. I leaned against the wall a few meters away from the armchair. In the corner of my eye, I saw her stand up and go back to her dorm. I punched the wall successfully putting a dint into it. This was all my fucking fault.

As I was about to go to my dorm, Pugface (Pansy) skipped into the common room. "Hello Dray.." her voice lingered like the intoxicating smell that surrounded her. "Umm hello Pansy." I mumbled continuing to walk. "I feel like we never talk after we stopped having sex.." Pansy grinned. I scoffed and turned around. "Listen Pan-" I tried to talk but I was interrupted by a wet, salty kiss on the lips. I tried to break away but she pushed my head in with her hand. I gagged after she was done and then I looked to the side of me and there was y/n with tears welling up in her eyes. SHIT! I felt like fucking screaming and crying. "She kissed me love I swear.." I blurted out while trying to hold her hand but she quickly moved her hand away. "Your a horrible fucking person Draco.." y/n said softly like it was fucking nothing while walking up to me. "Don't say that darling." I whispered moving a strand of hair that was in her face to behind her ear. "Y/n he was saying he needed to kiss me.." Pansy complained.

"Shut the fuck up Pansy!" I demanded not taking my eyes off of y/n. Earlier that day, y/n was smiling so much and I fucking ruined it. "I know she's lying about that Draco but..you didn't stop her." Y/n noted. I sighed wanting to fucking scream I love you at the top of my lungs. "Your not even denying it.." y/n mumbled as she began fiddling with her fingers. "I'm trying to but you won't fucking listen!" I roared causing y/n to take a step back. "I'm not doing this here.." y/n declared walking towards my dorm. Had she forgiven me? I followed her shoving Pansy as I walked past.

Y/n walked into my dorm as I unlocked it. As soon as I closed the door, y/n broke down in tears and it felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart. I gulped and hugged her, she didn't hug me back but she stayed there. After a few minutes her cries broke down to sobs and now there was just sniffles now and then. She moved away from me and sat on my bed. "Y/n I'm sorry like so fucking sorry." I whispered. "No Draco, you don't get to say that every fucking time you upset me.." y/n sniffled.

I clenched my jaw and ran my hand through my hair. "Y/n I'm sorry! I don't know what else to say.." I sigh as she rolls her eyes. "Fine.. but don't do anything like that again.." she sniffled standing up and hugging me. I hugged her back rubbing her back slowly. "Your an absolutely fucking perfect arsehole.." she whispered burying her head into my chest. I smirked and kissed the top of her head. Right in that moment Louis ran into the room, "Draco.. Dumbledore wants you. He's fucking pissed." Louis declared and y/n let go of me walking up to Louis. "Why? Is it do with Theo?" She asked slipping her shoes back on. Louis nodded his head and we left for Dumbledores office.