- ʜᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ -

Professor Sprout happily glided into the room. I was early and I was already sat at my desk. Y/n, Angela and Neville came together in a group. Luckily in this lesson y/n was sat right next to me, hopefully things won't be awkward. Y/n smiled at me slightly as she walked over to the table. She placed her bag down before she met eyes with me. "I'm sorry about last night.." I mumbled and she smiled and hugged me. Immediately I hugged her back. She was so petite next to me like a doll. "Draco it's fine..I guess I was a bit shocked." She smiled, does this mean she likes me?

Everyone else slowly walked into the classroom just in time for the bell. "Right all of you..I understand these were your seats last year but I'm changing them up a little.." Professor Sprout smiled. What the fuck. These have been our seats since second year. "This is because we have two new students joining our class and I thought we could change things around a little." She continued. There was only Angela new in this class..but just in that moment fucking Ardon strolled in like he owned the place. Fuck me. "I've already wrote it down and I'll stick it on the wall. Please don't come to look at it all at once.." The teacher beamed. I crossed my fingers and walked up with everyone else.

I was sat next to fucking Neville Longbottom. I saw the boy gulp when he saw. Y/n was quite good friends with him so I'd try and be nice but he's such a bitch. I sat down in my new seat and Neville soon did. I didn't get time to look at where y/n was sitting but I watched her walk to her new seat. She strolled to the back smiling and then Ardon fucking sat next to her. What the fuck. Why does literally nobody understand she is mine. Why was she fucking smiling.

Halfway through the lesson, I looked back and saw him putting his hand on hers. I watched to see what she would do and she laughed before moving her hand away and he laughed too. "Miss y/l/n and Mr Black is there something you two are laughing about?" Professor sprout snapped moving away from the plant she was inspecting. "Sorry Professor.." Y/n smiled guiltiness taking over her. I clenched my jaw and my fists until Neville asked me if I was ok. I just nodded my head and took a deep breath. I whipped my head round when I heard Ardon ask y/n, "Wanna skip next lesson and go in the library?" He asked her. This was his first fucking day. Was he okay? I knew y/n would never agree though. Shit. She nodded her head and bit her lip before picking her quill back up again. In that very moment my heart was destroyed.

I sat back and played with my rings trying not to think about it. I was going to skip next lesson as well even though it was potions for me.