- sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ -

We had just finished the ceremony and we got a few new Slytherins and we were going back to our dorms. "We're all meeting in y/n's dorm, Blaise bring the stuff." Louis said as we were leaving the hall. "Why my dorm?" Y/n asked looking at Blaise and Louis. "Well..it's cleaner than ours." Blaise mumbled trying to think of something. Y/n rolled her eyes..so fucking cute. I don't know why they wanted to go there but it was y/n so I didn't care. Only Louis had seen my dorm up to now the next person will be y/n. When we arrived at the Slytherin dorms we went to the girls dorms and there was y/n's. I took a deep breath as we all walked inside.

Y/n's dorm-

Y/n had two cats one was called Dotty and the other was called Cupid

Y/n had two cats one was called Dotty and the other was called Cupid. I smirked as I saw some lace underwear out from when she was unpacking. I sat on her bed feeling the soft floral printed sheets. I imagined her gripping onto them as I fucked her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk for a week. The love of my life sat down on the arm chair she has as she talked with Louis and Dahlia and stroked Cupid. Whenever she talked she was so passionate about the subject no matter what it was. To watch her lips move as she talked was heaven. I didn't realize I had a fucking boner until I stopped looking at her. 'Fuck..' I mumbled. I went into her bathroom and I smiled. I looked around to see how she decorated it but there wasn't time for that. I pulled my trousers down then my boxers. I started wanking off thinking she was doing it for me. I will be gentle with her when we do have sex, after all it will be her first time. Fuck I was in her bathroom while I was doing it and finally I came. My dick became limp and I pulled my trousers back up.

"Hurry up I need a piss." Louis banged on the door. "One fucking second.." I washed my hands and opened the door just to see Louis stood there. He went into the bathroom and I sat on the arm of the chair and I smiled at y/n. Blaise ran into the dorm holding muggle weed and alcohol. "Really.." y/n sighed. "You know it.." Blaise replied throwing the stuff on her bed. I got off the arm of the chair and got two beers. "Here.." I handed one of them to y/n. She smiled at me and took the top off and took a big drink. The way she wrapped her lip around the bottle..𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌. "Let's play truth or dare." Dahlia smiled at everyone while Louis walked back into the room. We all sat in a circle but I was sat just across from her. Every now and then we shared a glance. "Louis..truth or dare?" Dahlia asked him smiling. "Uhh dare." He said putting his arm around y/n. Sometimes I question how he views y/n. I wish I could fucking torture him when he does shit like that. "I dare you..to kiss y/n." Blaise sighed knowing this was gonna be boring. "No problem.." Louis smirked and kissed y/n. Rage ran through me it was only a small peck on the lips but fuck it hurt. She was mine only mine.

"Draco..same question." Louis sighed as y/n put her head on his soldier. How the fuck could she do that to me. I could never be mad at her though. "Truth.." I mumbled. Y/n smiled at me which made butterflies fly in my stomach..fuck me. "If you could date anyone in our school who would it be?" Dahlia said sitting up. With out thinking I blurted out "y/n.." shit..Everyones eyes darted to me. Y/n's cheeks went a shade of pink like mine in that moment as she tried to hide a smile. "Someone's got a crush.." Blaise laughed nudging my shoulder. I looked down and digged my nails into my palms. "Leave him alone.." y/n said as she smiled at me. "Why don't we stop playing now.." Louis said as he picked up some of the weed. I sighed and stood up taking a drag from the joint. Y/n got up too and took the joint off me also taking a drag. She began to cough, she's so pure. I looked down at her with a smirk and she became flustered. It almost seemed they had forgotten what I said. "Cookie..do you know Theo?" Louis said ruining our moment.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕:

He slept with whichever skank he could pull

He slept with whichever skank he could pull. Y/n nodded her head hesitantly. "Well he asked me if you wanted to go on a date with him.." Louis stated. Why does nobody fucking understand she is mine. Only mine. "I'll talk to him.." she mumbled. Fuck..

Later on, everyone left. I hated leaving her, it broke my heart, we should always be together no matter what but what I needed to do was find Theo.