- ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ -

'If I beat Blaise up, y/n will forever be mine because she loves me so much' the thoughs in my head read. A dark grin took over my face as I made my way to the dungeons. I paced through the common room and to Blaise's dorm. I stared at his name written on the wall and remember what good friends we used to be.

- February 12th 1995 -

"Go on, ask Pansy out." Blaise nudged me smirking. I knew I had to, to hide my feelings for y/n. What if y/n doesn't like me back? I wouldn't be able to live if my y/n didn't like me back. "No mate, I'll ask her later when you aren't here." I smiled. "Are you scared?" Blaise laughed and I just playfully shoved him.

- Now -

Why do I always mess everything up then play the victim. I walked away from his door knowing y/n would be pissed at me if I beat someone up and went to my dorm. I hadn't even been in there for two seconds when Louis walked in with Angela. "Y/n wants you..she seemed upset so I would go now." Angela forcely smiled at me. I raced to y/n's dorm thinking she was crying or something instead, she was sat on her bed just staring at her wall. "Um hi y/n.." I whispered awkwardly standing against her bed post. She looked at me with almost fear in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked immediately sitting next to her. "I miss you..like a lot and I don't ever want to leave you again." Y/n blurted out on the verge of tears and I felt my face light up.

"Why are you sad then..because if you want us to be together then we can." I said confused moving all her hair behind her ear. "I was afraid you was going to say no because of last night.." y/n mumbled and I shook my head pulling her into a hug. '𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.' Something in my head whispered. I look at y/n who's face was met by my chest and tried to stop that thought from entering my mind again. Y/n let go of me and I smiled at her never wanting to leave her touch. Moving her right hand up my neck, it finally met my rugged cheek and she just smiled and stared at me. I felt like I was in heaven.

(A/N: I'm so sorry this is only a short paragraph but I've been having writers block. The next chapter will be much longer)