- ʀᴜɴ -

She laid so peacefully like an angel. The chloroform sat on my bedside table with the used cloth next to it. I had done it. I kiss the top of her head before picking her up my heart racing. We were going to be together for forever. I hated watching her pass out but it's for a good reason.

I had apparated us back to the cottage and I laid her down on the bed. I tucked her in and sat in an armchair in the corner watching her and waiting for her to wake up. My one true love. I want her to be proud of me for doing this and I know she will be. Why wouldn't she be? The only reason why she said no is because it's a big step do run away but she has me by her side and when she realises how easy and nice her life will be she will be so thankful to me. My angel.

About an hour later, I watched her stir awake. "Beautiful.." I whisper and tap her gently. "We're here, in the cottage and we'll be here together forever." I whisper in her ear and she instantly jumps up. "Wha- Draco please fucking tell me that I'm dreaming." She gasps and I chuckle. "No sweetheart, we're here. Do you need me to pinch you?" I ask smiling and I run my fingers through her hair and she slaps my hand off. "Y-you're fucking insane..what don't you get from me saying I don't want to come here?!" She asks yelling and I gulp. "Honey, it's okay.." I whisper. "This is basically abduction!" She yells and I sigh. She pulls the covers off of herself and gets out of bed. I put two firm hands on her shoulders. "Calm down." I command and she shakes her head. "You're a psycho." She snaps and I slowly let go of her and close my eyes before I run my hands down my face but when I opened them, she was running out of the bedroom. "Stop running darling." I snap and chase after her but she's surprisingly fast.

We were in the woods now that were surrounding the cottage. There wasn't another building or house for miles. She was running extremely fast and I was struggling to catch up to her. 'She looked behind her to see if I was still running and at that point I had had enough. "Y/n! STOP!" I scream and she finally leans against a tree and pants heavily, out of breath. "Good girl.." I say jogging over. "'Now I didn't want to do this but you've disobeyed me gorgeous." I say pulling some handcuffs out of my trouser pocket and locking one of her wrists around it and attaching the other cuff to my wrist. I started walking as fast as I could dragging her behind me. "You need to be a good girl honey if you want all my love forever." I tell her. She stayed silent and she looked defeated. I should have guessed that she was going to do this. I should have barricaded the doors and windows. I'll wait until she sleeps then I'll do that.

We had gotten back inside and I tried to give her a sandwich but she wouldn't eat. She really was upset but I was only helping her. I placed a drink of water in front of her and she had a small sip from it but other than that, nothing. She wouldn't do anything.