- ғɪɢʜᴛ -

I never went back to Blaise's dorm since he pissed me off so much but it was mostly because y/n didn't want me to get into detention for a fight. Later that day y/n ended up crying because she was so happy she had finally told someone. We hugged most of the night in silence. Not awkward silence but nice, peaceful silence and finally she fell asleep on my lap. I stroked her soft hair and kissed her before putting her into bed and putting the blankets over her. I kissed her cheek and left the room locking the door with a spell so that nothing could harm her.

-the next day-
Y/n's outfit-

I awoke after only a few hours of sleep to the sound of rain hitting my window

I awoke after only a few hours of sleep to the sound of rain hitting my window. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I yawned and walked into my bathroom. I took my pyjamas off then turned the shower on. I stood in the shower when I heard my dorm door open. "Hello Draco? Are you here?" I heard y/n call me. "Yes I'm just in the shower love I'll be out in a few minutes.." I shouted before going to wash my hair and body.

When I finished in the shower I got the towel and dried the ends of my hair off then put the towel around my waist. I opened the door that joined the two rooms and smiled at y/n. "Good morning handsome." She smiled standing up from my bed. "Good morning beautiful." I smirked going over to my wardrobe. I heard her footsteps as she came behind me and hugged me. I turned around and stared into her gorgeous eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked moving her hair from her face to behind her ear. "Can I have a kiss good morning?" She asked smiling widely. With out a second thought, a picked her up and held her by her waist as she straddled her legs around me. Her soft hands made its way to the back of my head as we kissed together, our lips colliding. Her head moved backwards as her lips pulled away from mine. I put her back down but I didn't want to, I could just kiss her like that all day. "Hurry up..we're going to miss breakfast." Y/n giggled as I wiped some of her cherry lipstick off of the side of my mouth.

Draco's outfit-

After this, we walked down to the great hall, it was rather deserted

After this, we walked down to the great hall, it was rather deserted. Y/n sat down at the Slytherin table and I got some toast. "Are you not hungry love?" I asked her holding her hand and eating my slice of toast with the other. "I'm going to Louis' dorm." She replied. Fucking hell. I know she loves me but why, why him. Can't he go and do that with Angela or something. As we shared a moment of silence, Dahlia ran up to the table with a black eye and she just broke down in tears. She had a suitcase with her, was she leaving? No she couldn't be, nobody has seen her all week. "Dahlia.. what's wrong?" Y/n asked concerned. Y/n stood up and hugged the hysterical girl I furrowed my eye brows while staring at y/n. "B-Blaise hit me, he told me that I'm a useless fucking skank.." Dahlia cried. What the fuck is wrong with him. "It's okay..don't cry." Y/n whispered rubbing her back. Eventually Dahlia calmed down and sat next to y/n. "It was our second day back and he was pissed when he came into my dorm. He decided to start smashing things and...then he decided fo drag me off of the bed and scream at me then today he was pissed as well so he..hit me." Dahlia confessed. As much as I thought she was annoying, I felt bad for her.

Louis strolled into the great hall with a big grin on his face. He had his hands in his jacket pockets. "You ready to go cookie?" He asked y/n walking up to our table. Then he noticed Dahlia. "What's wrong with you?" He muttered darting his eyes around the three of us. "I'll tell you later.." I mumbled squeezing y/n's hand. If y/n left it would just be me with Dahlia. "Draco..take Dahlia back to her dorm please." Y/n smiled standing up and going around the table to kiss the top of my head. I watched her walk away with Louis as he ruffled her hair. I glanced at Dahlia as she wiped her tears away. "Do you want to go to my dorm now?" She asked and I nodded my head while standing up. We walked back to the common room and to the girls dorms. "Will you be okay now?" I asked sighing. The common room was quite crowded. Theo came darting in. He had stitches all over his face and I had to stop myself from laughing. "Someone wants to fight you Malfoy.." he mumbled. "Who?" Dahlia asked smirking and nudging me. "Me..you fucking twat where I actually have a chance!" Theo yelled pushing me backwards. I smirked and glared at him while taking off my jacket. "Come on..Draco you said you was going to give in getting into fights." Dahlia whined as I threw my jacket into her arms.

Theo tried to deliver a hard punch but I dodged it. "Fight! Fight!" I heard Crabbe scream as people started rushing over. Some people brought their friends out of the dorms to watch the first proper fight of the year. Then y/n walked down the steps with Louis. "I swear..if it's Draco's that's got into the fight.." I heard y/n remark. When she saw me she rolled her eyes and I winked at her. I kicked Theo in the stomach and then punched him in the same spot until he fell down. I threw some punches at his face and a few to his stomach and legs. He tried to take 𝒎𝒚 fucking y/n from me. I punched him in the face over and over again. Before I did as much damage as I did last time, Louis and Angela pulled me off of him but y/n was sat on the sofa. "I won baby.." I smirked stumbling up to the girl that I love. She mockingly smiled and lightly slapped my cheek. "What the fuck is your problem with everyone Draco.." Y/n sighed while putting her heads in her hands. "He's the one that started it.." I mumbled not telling her why. Y/n rolled her eyes. "It doesn't mean you have to fucking almost kill him..he's only just come out of the hospital wing." Y/n snapped. I gulped realizing that I've probably broken his face. "Well maybe if he didn't want to go out with you in the first place.." I hissed noticing two Slytherin boys maybe in seventh year pulling Theo out of the common room. "Your the one that did that to him that night.." Y/n mumbled realizing. As y/n looked at me in disbelief, I felt my fists clench. Was she going to leave me? "I'm sorry sweetie.." I gulped. "Is that what your going to do every time some person likes me." She argued while standing up. "I don't do that. I know lots of girls that like you but I ignore it.." Y/n continued and I felt anger burn inside me.

"Maybe if you stop talking to any boy that gives you fucking attention!" I bellowed in her face. My eyes squeezed shut as I realize what I fucking did. I watched y/n gulp as I opened my eyes. A tear ran down her face and she stormed to her room. "Y/n wait!" I called out. She just kept running until she reached her dorm and went inside. I fell back onto the emerald sofa and took a deep breath. Louis strolled up to me and he probably watched what happened. "You need to learn to control your temper man.."