Chapter 7

Bad Bish: Star Cast

When I walk in er'rybody asking who this?
Well, if you ain't know must be dumb or blind or stupid
My pedigree too strong a line of bad bitches
My grandma and my mama check my lineage

The morning of the party was surprisingly calm. Much like any other morning at the Avengers compound. Some people are just waking up, while others have been up for hours already. Or you're Antony Edward Stark and sleep a total of 5 hours a week.

Just like any other morning, you were planning out the operation that would take place at the hydra base in Cairo, Egypt. Those were the coordinates that Batroc gave you. This time you were purely observing the base via satellites and drones not wanting to send people there for no reason.

So far it has been quiet and no indication of them changing the base. This could be the base where you get them.

And the cherry on top of this whole thing is that you will be accompanied by Captain Rogers. Ever since last night's sparring session, you couldn't get him out of your mind. His change in behaviour gave you whiplash. It's already 8:30 in the morning and you haven't got into a pissing match with one another.

However, in the pit of your stomach, you can't help feeling that the mission will go horribly wrong.

And your instincts have never been wrong before.

It would have been like any other morning if it weren't for Wanda, Natasha, Sam, Tony even Thor. They were clearly the extroverts of the group and were too excited about this party. So much so that Nat and Wanda were breathing down your neck. " Come on Y/N we have to get ready for the party." You swivelled around on the barstool to see the two girls; Nat had the biggest smile on her face while Wanda was jumping up and down like a kid in the candy store. "It's 8:30 am isn't it a little too early."

"Noooo, we have to get nails and hair done as well as facials. Might as well make it a full spa treatment. Since Stark is paying." Wanda said, eyes lighting up even more as she was thinking up all the things that the three of you could do to pamper yourselves. With the amount of testosterone within the avengers, it was no surprise that they would want to go and relax for a little bit. And you couldn't lie, a spa right about now didn't sound like a bad idea.

"Alright let's go." 

-

After getting a full head-to-toe treatment all from the courtesy of Tony's wallet, you make it back to the compound to actually start getting ready. Yet the great Natasha Romanoff thought it would be a great idea to start the party a little bit earlier. So instead of getting dressed or putting on your makeup, you, Wanda, and Nat were jumping on Nat's bed drinking Champagne that she stole for the cellar.

This was the first time coming to the compound and working on this stupid mission to find the even more stupid serum that you have laughed so hard that tears were coming out of your eyes. You actually can't remember the last time you had this much fun considering not only your past but also how your life is going on.

A part of you wants to stay, to have this as a regular thing in your life. The one good thing you can always rely on.

However you know this won't last long, so you try and soak up every piece of it. Once the serum is found and destroyed and the last piece of Hydra is gone you move onto the next mission, the next bad guy, the country. Not stopping to look at life or what it has to offer. You're missing things that you did not even know existed.

But as your mother said once long ago, your birth mother, that is; If you have lived this long without it you can still live without it.

You flop onto the bed not having the energy to continue to jump, you look around Nat's room. It's personal. Her favourite colour on the walls, a giant bean bag chair you know she probably fell asleep on one too many times. A wall of mirrors and a ballet barre with ballet shoes thrown to the side. You could clearly tell that this was her room.