Chapter 11

Psycho Bitch: Cami Petyn

If you got an issue with that, I'll be a super manic psycho bitch

I'm the first to blame

If it don't go your way

From the clothes I wear to the things I say yea you ain't f^ckin' with me

You think you're so smart

In the early morning, Rogers' internal clock woke him up. Always afraid that he will sleep for another 70 years. This time however he doesn't feel the coolness of the morning. Quite the opposite. He felt a weight on his side, something warm. He looks down to see your face nuzzled into his side, arms wrapped around him. He smiles at your peaceful form tucked into his side. Running his hands through the soft tresses. What he wouldn't do for this to be normal, the first thing he sees every day is your beautiful face instead of the blank ceiling in his room.

But it can't

He carefully and unfortunately pulls out of your clutch, trying to not wake you up. What he would do to spend the whole morning with your arms wrapped around him. He doesn't know of a time where you have seemed so peaceful. Your eyes closed and lips parted and for the first time since he met, he wonders what it would feel like to kiss you. His self-control was weak and he leaned down to kiss your forehead "Good morning my beautiful girl."

And with that, he left.

It wasn't until a few hours later when you woke up for the first time in a while fully awake from a full night of sleep. No nightmare, no overthinking, just pure blissful sleep.

Stretching out your tired limbs there was a wafting smell lingering in the air. At first, it was unclear what it was but very soon it became familiar. As you bring the blankets up to your nose the memories of last night come back to you.

Steve.

You don't know what to make of last night. An intimate moment transpired between the two of you right after a series of hurtful events. You don't know what this means for your rocky relationship with Steve nor what the future holds.

You try not to think too much about it but the harder you try the more you see his eyes, feel the warmth of his touch and hear his heartbeat as you lay with him. It was clouding your mind, which wasn't something you couldn't afford right now.

Walking to the kitchen in a mindless gaze you stumble upon a very run-down Falcon, sitting at the kitchen stools laying across the cool countertop. "Geez, what's up with you." All you got in return was a grumble of an answer. Considering the sweat and pure exhaustion you could only assume that he just finished his morning run with the Supersoldiers. You also notice how tense his shoulders still are.

Passing him a cold water bottle from the fridge he quickly chugs in a few seconds. " I thought I told you to get a new pillow, Sammy." You say as you step behind him and put your hands on his shoulders working out the knots. You immediately receive a noise of appreciation. "Holy hell that feels good. Are you some secret masseuse?"  You gave him a little laugh feeling him relaxing under your hands.

"You are not the only bird with back issues." With Clint being Clint he loves crawling in small spaces and vents. Those aren't usually aren't the most beneficial for backs. There is also the fact that the job also does a lot of damage with all the falling on your back or getting kicked or stabbed in the back. "Oooh, that feeeels sooo gooood. Yessss right there." You couldn't contain your laughter due to Sam's over-exaggeration.