Chapter 29

Oh my God: Adele

But I'll make time for you to show how much I care

Wish that I would let you break my walls

But I'm still spinning out of control from the fall

Boy, you give good love, I won't lie

It's what keeps me coming back, even though I'm terrified

Steve feels warm, soft hands sliding up his thick tighs. They were always so soft. He knew they were your hands without even having to open his eyes. Nothing as soft has touched his skin in years. Nothing with the same level of care or love. Those same soft palms glide up his stomach. He shifts towards your touch, the rigid muscles pushing against you.

Kisses follow the path of freckles up his chest, to kissing the column of his neck to peppering kisses along his face. The distraction of kisses gives you the opportunity to drag your nails down to his Adonis belt. He lets out a sinful groan at the pain and pleasure it brings. When your lips connect with his, your hand grips his throbbing member.

He moans into the kiss as you stroke him. Your hand moving up, your thumb brushing over the vein leading to his tip. Swiping a bit of precum off you use it as lubricant continuing to pump his length. Your touch was driving him to the brink of awareness, it's your hot, wet mouth that does it. Hollowing your cheeks you slowly drag him out of your mouth.

His large hands grip the covers and his lips part releasing a breathy moan. His thick cock feeling heavy and warm and his vein brushing on your mouth. He feels a level of pleasure he has never experienced, and scalding fire shoots up his spine.

He never knew pleasure could feel so good, so incredible. His calloused hands find the back of your head, gently resting letting you keep your bobbing pace. "Fuck. Just like that Star." Deep satisfaction, needs and list roll into a plea. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're doing so well. So fucking good for me."

He needs one more minute

One more minute of pleasure. Of your wet tongue on him. He needs to feel you more than he needs to cum. So he holds on for one more minute. Sweat beads around his forehead, and his thighs tremble. It was to much for him. The combination of your mouth down his length, your hands playing with his balls and how erotic you look he comes hard and fasts. Spilling into your mouth, he almost comes again watching you swallow every last drop.

Steve reaches for you, wanting to repay the favour.

Beep beep beep.

The sharp sound of the alarm clock blares on Steve's nightstand as a cruel reminder. He squeezes his eyes shut for a few more minutes, annoyed. Fuck me. It felt so real to him, it felt as if you were there with him. But it was all just a dream.

Waking up to an empty bed like he has been doing for months. He drags his hand over his face in frustration. Peggy still having her ideals from the 40s meant sleeping in different rooms. The coldness of the sheets in the morning was a reminder of his mistake. His nights were more or less the same without your wram body curled around him.

Every time he wakes up he thinks he'll see your sleeping figure, hear your whines when you have to get up or your groggy voice. Or to be able to taste your lips after you try to bury yourself in the pillows claiming you have awful morning breath.