Chapter 3

Madonna by Star cast

Wanna know my history, like it's tea

Well I got questions for you, like you got answers for me

Who your boss? Who's your king?

Who's the leader of your team?

Who's your mama and your daddy?

Is they rich like me?

"What the absolute fucking hell. I thought one of you was dead with the number of phone calls and texts" More precisely 72 phone calls and 125 text messages from Nat and Clint. "What, we need you." You flop down on a chair and lean back. The mission did a number on you. You wouldn't have minded if you managed to get the serum, but with your luck, the bottle broke so now you are back to square one.

"Are all your entrances that grand, Agent whatever your name is" Stark questions you with a stupid smirk on his face.

"You should know all about grand entrances, spare parts man" That put him in his place. Stark isn't the only one that can come up with ridiculous nicknames. He was so wounded that he was flabbergasted. Rodney told him to sit down and stop being a drama queen. You even overheard Barnes saying that he was going to use it the next time he called him Tinman.

"So what's the mission" " Hold up hot shot we still don't know who you are" Of course, they wanted to know who you are. Everyone does. But without people knowing who you are you can stay a ghost. Not only that but they are also less of a liability. However Stark like most of the Avengers are either stubborn or curious. So you give in.

"Fine, here is my file. Everything you need to know, nothing more, nothing less. I also heard you don't like being handed things. " You plug in a USB and pull it up on a hologram in front of you.

Name: Y/N CLASSIFIED Barton

Status: ACTIVE - SPECIAL AGENT

Place of Birth: CLASSIFIED

Languages: SERBIAN, GERMAN, RUSSIAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, LATIN, MANDARIN , ASL 

IDENTIFIABLE MARKINGS: Scar on left hip down to mid-thigh. Scar Right shoulder blade down to mid-back.

Family;  Biological: CLASSIFIED

Adopted: Clint and Laura Barton

Education: Homeschooled

Previous Employment: CLASSIFIED

Allies: 'the agent' 'the ghost of shield'

Trained by: Clint F, Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Melinda May and Agent 19

Current employment: SHIELD

Mission Qualifications: ESPIONAGE, HIGHLY TRAINED IN JUDO, KARATE, KRAV MAGA AND KUNG FU. MASTER IN COMBAT TACTICS. WEAPONS EXPERT. DEEP-SEA DIVER.

Mission Completed: 305          Missions Uncompleted: 0

Everyone took their time reading what was on that single page. There was much but they didn't need to know more about you. "This is it?" Of course, it was Rogers who made the comment about the information or rather the lack of thereof. You didn't bother answering him. The Avengers called you not the other way around. If he doesn't like what he sees, you're more than happy to leave.

"I have a question for you Y/N, how come I can't find your file anywhere?" Didn't Stark know the saying curiosity kills the cat? "Well, technically I don't exist. Outside of SHIELD, I am no one." You never had to explain yourself to anyone. Yet the genius couldn't have looked more lost.