Part 4- Beach Day

Elizabeth's POV

It's been over a month since Tatiana came home from the police station and everything has been going well. She's been getting along with Robbie and warming up to him, also she's been loving spending time with my dogs, Midnight and Noon. I put Tatiana in daycare while I worked, and all the staff give her extra English lessons to try to get her up to speed with the rest of the kids. Today was Saturday and I had a day off of filming, meaning I wanted to spend the day with the small little girl.

"Pink or blue dress?" I held two small dresses up out of Tatiana's closet. She sat on the bed with a small smile, thinking hard about the outfit choice.

"white!" she with both arms up in celebration and shook my head with a smile, putting both dresses down and choosing another one out of the closet.

"I like dress," she twirled around and I smiled at the progress she was making on her English.

"I like your dress, too," I walked out of her room and into the kitchen, a small figure running after me. "What will it be today?" I asked while opening the food pantry.

"Fruit loops!" she shouted excitedly and I nodded, grabbing the box and placing it on the bench. I leaned down and opened the middle draw, removing 2 white bowls and 2 spoons. "What- what will we do?" She looked up in thought, thinking her words out first in Russian then translating them.

"Today, I thought we could maybe go to the beach?" I asked with a smile, pouring milk into the bowls of cereal.

"Beach?" She asked while I slid over her bowl and spoon.

"Ocean, sea, sand," I tried to explain it but she looked even more puzzled. "Hold on, little one," I whipped out my phone and searched up the work for her.

"пляж, вода" I repeated the words and her eyes lit up from excitement.

"Yes!" I beamed and I laughed at her goofiness.

"Alright, eat up then," I picked up the spoon from off of the counter and gave it to her. Tatiana ate with a smile plastered across her face, making me also smile. I finished my cereal first since her mouth was way smaller, and I went to pack a beach bag. I put on some bathers underneath a black top, jeans, and heels, chucking a black coat over the top just so I wasn't cold. For Tatiana, I clawed out some bathers I bought for her at the start of summer, 2 weeks ago. I was meant to go for a beach day but never got to it before now.

 I was meant to go for a beach day but never got to it before now