Part 39 - Premiers and Red Carpets

Lizzie's POV 

(It's been a couple of months since the last chapter)

"We have a couple of opinions, Mrs Olsen," the lady took out 4 long dresses from their material covers, some gowns sparkly, some plain, some colourful and some in shades.

"Thank you, Mary," I smiled and ran my fingers across a beautiful satin red dress. A long train with a split in the side, and spaghetti straps with a slight v-neck.

Mary, my designer, helped me get into the dress and my sisters came through the doors with coffees in their hands, passing them out to me and my make-up crew.

"Woah, you love stunning, Liz," MK complimented with wide eyes, looking up and down my dress.

"Thank you, but I don't think it fits well," I looked over to the mirrors and admired the flaws of the dress.

"Yeah, the boob area is a bit too small," Ashley pulled up the cup and it did no difference.

"Agreed, next," I turned around to take the next dress out of its cover, revealing a tight black dress with once again a v neck

I changed into the dress quickly so my sisters didn't have to wait for long since they offered to fly down with some of the ROW's dresses. Robbie offered to take Tatiana for ice cream while I tried on the dresses for the Age of Ultron première later today.

 Robbie offered to take Tatiana for ice cream while I tried on the dresses for the Age of Ultron première later today

"I love it!" Ashley practically pranced up to me, checking the waistline and back of the dress.

"It looks so good," MK agreed and I chuckled

"Thank you, the heels are killers though," I checked the dress in the mirror and noticed Ashley pulled the back of the dress tighter to hug my curves better, safely pinning it at the back.

"The heels can change, just judge the dress." Ash offered and I nodded, looking over the dress once more.

"I like it, thanks girls," I smiled and they nodded.

"Always, as payment, you have to set me up with Aaron." MK deadpanned and Ashley hit her arm. "Oww!" she rubbed her upper arm in pain and frowned.

"Thanks, Ash," I called as I walked out of the room, hearing a 'yup' in return.