chapter 6

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Parker played with Chelsie and her toys.

"Here comes mamma bear here to protect Chel-Chel!" Parker laughed.

"Chelsie loves mamma bear!"

Chelsie fell into his embrace and hugged him. Parker placed a kiss on her forehead.

After playing for about an hour, Chelsie and Parker got tired. They two fell asleep on the carpet.

Drake, who felt he was cooped up in work for too long, got up to play with Chelsie. Since she's an only child, she gets lonely easily.

Drake is constantly worried for Chelsie. He was hoping Parker would be a good mother. But as the years go by, he gets worse. The only thing Drake can do right now is divorce and remarry someone who can be a mother to Chelsie.

Drake didn't like the idea of divorce and remarrying because it could turn into something awful, but it's for the better of Chelsie. Though Drake looked young, he was heading towards his 40's.

He's getting old. He married Parker for seven years when he was 20. Parker can't fix himself up; he won't wait anymore for him to fix up. He is tired of the constant arguing.

He's tired of dealing with parker. His daughter could have died because of that.

When Parker complained about giving birth to Chelsie having ruined his body, he understood that it must have been hard. That's why he didn't ask for more children, even though Chelsie needed a younger one.

When he figured out what Parker wanted and wanted to divorce him. He would get a surrogate mother and have him/her give birth to a younger sibling for Chelsie so she won't be alone.

When Drake opened Chelsie's room, the last thing he had expected to see was Parker and her past out on the floor, tired.

The two were within each other's embrace.

"Park-"

He folded his lips. He will not wake them. He gently picked up Chelsie and put her in her bed as her eyes were half-open for a moment.

"Mommy... too." Her half-asleep milky voice said.

He picked up her bunny then wrapped her arms around it kissing her forehead.

"Yes, mommy will be fine."

"Love you, daddy." she giggled, closing her eyes.

"Love you, my angel." He smiled.

Chelsie took after Parker in looks but was sweet as candy. The little bun was cute.

Drake stood up after Chelsie fell asleep. He walked around to see Parker, sleeping on the floor; he sighed and picked him up in bridal style.

Drake carried him to their room. [Yes, they slept together.]

In a chaotic home like this, one would think they sleep apart but, no Parker wanted to sleep in the same room since it was convenient to argue with each other.

Parker got up in the morning and complained; then in the middle of the night, to complain.

Drake gave him everything he wanted money, jewellery, clothes even sex, but there simply was no pleasing Parker.

Drake had gotten so frustrated with that at one point and just didn't bother to argue or pay attention to him, then he made an excuse and blamed Chelsie.

Drake was so angry he couldn't ignore him anymore, and the cycle kept on; Arguing, arguing and arguing.

Drake didn't feel content with this type of life, but he stayed, hoping that Parker would change.

Drake placed Parker on the other side of the bed so he could sleep, but then he heard him mumble something.

"I cook that for Chelsie, you know."

Drake didn't understand; was Parker even able to light a stove? How the hell could he cook? Drake didn't focus on it then went to have a bath but paused at the plate and wondered could he have cooked it?.

Drake sighed; he would ask him tomorrow. Drake entered the bathroom, which was right next to their bedroom. Drake had made a next-door bathroom, so it's easier and more convenient for him than having to walk to the other bathroom.

*shaaaaa*shaaaaa*

'Rain?'

Parker got up, yawning. He saw that he was no longer in Chelsie's bedroom and was in Drake's. Up until now, Liang Ling cannot understand Parker's logic.

He then went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.