Side Story 7

Parker and the family were outside in the backyard, William was doing some grill while Parker tried to swim with Heaven.

He giggled spitting in the water, Drake smiled with Chelsie  as he held her under her armpits then started swinging her back and forth then threw her into the water.

"Dad! Dad! me next!" Oliver cheered

Drake smiled and chuckled, Chelsie swam to the side with her floaties attached to her arms and waist. She can swim as it was something she had learned as a baby but Drake and Parker like to keep it on the safe side. 

After throwing Oliver in he smiled and paddled over to Chelsie, 

"I made a big splash" she said to Chelsie  

"That's nice, Oliver is cool" 

Oliver smiled and started swinging around the pool as Drake went to lay on the beach chair with his glasses he took a sip of the juice that was on the small table next to him.

Frankie looked at William who just passed him the plate with grill food.

"Thank you" he smiled at him 

"Your welcome"

Frankie bit his inner lip then looked aside at Oliver who was swimming with Chelsie.

"Can't believe it was you the other day" 

"The same can be said for you, but let's keep it as our little secret for now shall we" William wink at him 

Frankie blushed chuckling then took a bite into his grilled none meat skewer, Parker got out the pool with his shirt and clothes sticking on to his skin. Making everything more revealing especially his slightly grown chest area, Parker sat the side next to him then put Heaven on him. 

Drake was looking at him while parker tries to dries off, he thank God this was not a public beach or he might kill someone his wife was beautiful too beautiful for his good and at times too ignorant about it playing with small baby in his lap Drake admires his wife.

He is very curious about what types of life he lived before him, but do you know the feeling when you want to bring up a topic but you get the obvious feeling they don't want to talk about or in terms it just upset them? 

Drake things this maybe a sensitive topic than he things but he wants parker to take his own time and tell him, he wants to know about this sweet person who change his life for the better. This person who became a mother to their beautiful daughter who gave birth to their heavenly son, this amazing person who stuck by him for 2 years now. 

This kind, loving and just amazing person there isn't much words to describe how thankful and amazing person he is Drake is glad about the switch, ah yes their anniversary is coming up. 

Flowers and gifts just won't do the trick, too little. He has an idea but he hopes he is okay with it, Parker looked at Drake wondering why he was staring at him some intensely it was making him sort of nervous and weak knee. He bit his bottom lip soft Drake chuckled undertone and gently went over and kissed him on the lips then on the cheek.

"Heaven you maybe young now, but when you get older take care of your wife okay?" 

Heaven looked at him confused and parker chuckled, "he will if he follow in his daddy's footsteps" 

"But won't those disappeared easily?" 

Parker chuckled then tucking his wet hair behind ear. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The browns are going insane, they found out. Clarice killed herself Sharon is by himself, didn't wake this morning vibrant as usual just got up spacing out didn't go to work. You think this would be the moment Louis pitch and be a shoulder to lean dead wrong. This is one of those times where it's best to leave well enough be and let he grieve in his own way.

Sharon was outside in the garden in the swing under the shed, Louis made share to tell the kids not to disturb his husband; father can't play now.

Louis feels frustrated that he can't do anything for the man he loves so dearly, he looked in the cup spinning and swirl he can only guess what's Sharon is thinking. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Claude in his room in denial but he saw it with his own eyes was confirmed his daughter, his only daughter died. She killed herself why? The divorce, it's all James' fault manipulated his daughter made her depressed she tried to take her own life but instead took her only joy in the marriage. 

James fault so what if she cheated men cheat all the time, so what if she did it this once why couldn't he be a man. The Blakesley are living luxurious but where is there daughter? How will his wife manage? 

All James fault

A/n

Who wants to know more about Parker?