chapter 54

Parker took a picture of Chelsie and Oliver,it was time head out to spend New Year's Eve  with 'the family' and chelsie wanted to bring Oliver along.

Oliver's mother had to work today, which was very disappointing for him since he never really gotten to spend much time with him as it. He understands that his mother is working hard to make ends meet but sometimes he just wants to lay down and hug him.

"Olive, here is a cheer up cookie" chelsie said

She broke the cookie in half then placed one half in his mouth, he gently chewed it slowly then smiled.

"Thank you"

"Hehe, I'll introduce you to all my cousins"

Chelsie said they both entered the car where she turned on the tablet so they could both watched something.

"Baby shark?"

"No, mommy hated it (ling)" chelsie said

"Why"

"He said that as if the one song wasn't already annoying enough they had to bring in the whole wild add remixed DJs and so on, it's like they don't understand the word enough he even broke my tablet and said that sharks are vicious man eaters nothing to idolize plus their ugly" chelsie explains.

Parker who heard the conversation paused it wasn't that ling was wrong people really did took it to another level.

Parker sit then looked at Drake on the other side Drake leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then leaned back start the car and drive.

James and Clarice where in a private room talking.

"You can't disappear every night like that James! I'm still trying to work this out and I can't do it alone"

"I don't want work it out, I am sick and tired of pretending that I am happy when I'm not ur I break off this marriage I loose what I worked hard that's the only that's keeping me here!, My family my job you people make me sick!" He snared

"Well I can say the same about you, you think going out every night coming back home drunk off your ass is gonna change anything we're both stuck here whether you like it or not so be a man and suck it up cause none of is going anywhere", she said bitterly.

James comb his hand threw his hair and turned away from her, he went to sit back in the sofa to think Clarice wiped her face and went out smiling.

Angela greeted her and both returned to the rest, Ray was carrying Jordan around his neck as the little boy laughed and played with his dad.

"Spin around" Jordan laughed

He spins holding on to him.

"I'm flying! Super man"

Taylor looks at them while he drinks the fruit juice in the wine cup, Railey was passed out on his lap. Everything was casual and harmonious, parker arrived with his food and pastry chelsie dragged Oliver along to meet her cousins.

Claude went up to Drake to have a discussion where they went aside, Angela went up parker.

"Why did you lie"

"I didn't lie, and what does it matters"

"You almost disgrace yourself"

"Hmp, don't I always anyway I didn't come here to argue or talk with you"

Parker walked over Taylor who was sitting in the sofa.

"She is out like a light"

"Yeah, she was up early and wouldn't go to sleep so she got tired now"

Soon the family started whispering and crowd gathered at the play room.

"Leave Oliver alone" chelsie said

The adults looked at Oliver and squinted their eyes, the boy..... Lavina hold back her kid.

"Whose child is this?" Lavina's expression was dark looking at the kind

Parker went up  their.

"It's the child of chelsie's playmate is something the matter"

"Parker, I know trouble seems to follow you everywhere you go but do you think it's funny bring a child like that here?" Lavina asked.

Parker didn't understand what's wrong with Oliver, seeing his confusion sharon walked up to him then covered his ears and slowly whispered.

"That boy right their is her husband's bastard"

Parker quickly looked at Oliver in disbelief.