Chapter 55

Parker was silent.......

"Wait what?!"

"Don't wait what me?" Lavina said, "here, on this joyous occasion parker. Your low but never this low"

"Lavina let me explain-"

"Explain what?! That you brought my husband's bastard to the family meeting. As if it's not bad enough knowing he cheated I'm now reminded of it"

"Lavina honey-"

*¡Slap!*

Lavina had struck him across the face his face he frowns.

"Oh please you act like your innocent what about you fucking my janitor!"

"It's not my fault your 2inch dick ain't strong enough to last 2 fucking minutes!!"

"Oh please bitch!, your hole is like a large pool it except everyone!"

Parker looked at the kids and tried to shoo them away this was too much for them

"Parker! Where are you going" Angela shouts

"I'm getting the kids"

"Fixed this!"

"I can't fixed them Angela their human beings with obviously years of holding back frustration! Let them argue" he retorts.

"Urgh I hate you I hate being in this marriage! You make me sick!" Lavina yelled

"Well the feelings fucking mutual, getting up and being around your miserable ass is killing me"

"Maybe if you weren't the most horrible son of bitch on the earth it wouldn't be like that!, seriously Henryk we've been married for so long and you cheat on me left and right your bitches come to me harass me, I've had a miscarriage due to stress keeping up with your bullshit and then you couldn't even grace me with your time to get me through this. So when a guy is more of a man than you shouldn't I take the opportunity you fucker!" She yelled.

"Oh please you talk shit about being feelings what about when I'm out their working my ass off only to return home to a wife who only looks at me when she wants money or sex, when ever there's family event I'm fucking left out like don't belong like I'm not apart if it you don't get to judge me. So what if I'm a piece of shit your a son of a bitch who fucking tagged along you don't get to judge me" he yelled. "So just like you I go out there and find happiest I know that you had kid fucking janitor I still raised him as my own because you know what I have 2 outside the fucking marriage and then you tell me not to look after my fucking kids because your ass is jealous I agree, why I don't fucking know!" .

"But you had to go fuck a 16 year old! 16 year old! You had so little respect and sense of decency that you fucked a kid a fucking kid!"

Lavina was crying, he was silent everyone was silent.

Parker thought ling's marriage life was horrible but their's, their's is just 'toxic'.

Both of them are seeking affection out the marriage, none of them yielding or try to work out their differences both or held bent on hurting each other. No respects no love no loyalty no sense of decency, what about their children?, are they like this around them as well?.

"I'm sick of this, do you want to say it or must I?" Henryk asked

She bit her bitterly, "let's divorce"

"Lavina!"

"No mom!, I'm sick of this marriage and so is he there is no fixing this"

Janet frowns and looks at parker and started to point.