chapter 95

It's been a week since Parker gave birth and now he is getting discharged from the hospital. Drake wanted to carry the baby so it would be easier for Parker but he refused.

So he carried the stuff, he opened the back door of the car so Parker could enter with Heaven. Chelsie looked over at her baby brother.

Heaven looked at Chelsie with eyebrows knotted.

"Mommy his eyes are pretty like daddy, he has my hair" 

"Hmm, he's your baby brother. You know you're gonna have to be a good big sister right?" Parker smiled at her 

"Of course!" Chelsie smiled, ".... mommy I had another nightmare when mommy was in hospital" 

Drake, who was now driving the family car, listened from the front while paying attention to the road.

"Is it the same one" 

"It was sort of difficult, well it's sad. Daddy left mommy behind and mommy disappeared, mommy was so sad but now that heaven is here. Mommy won't be sad and daddy will sing to us right?" 

Parker smiled at her, "yes" 

.
.
.
.
.
.

Angela got up in the middle of the night because she couldn't sleep, this dreadful feeling keeps haunting her. 

She went to get a cup of water in the kitchen downstairs. She was feeling thirsty, as she opened the fridge.

*drip* 
*drip* 

She paused hearing the sound of water dripping, was there a leakage? She turned around and looked around. Her eyes went to the sink. The pipe was in fact dripping, she went over there turning off the pipe. Soon silence fills the room.

It was strange, it was too quiet. She turned quickly and was instantly petrified.

In the corner of the room was a girl with dampened went chestnut colored hair, dull color eyes that was devoid of life and vigor. Her baggy clothes were soaking wet in one hand was a bottle of wine the other way a toy soldier.

The girl looked at her with eyes broken and sad, Angela swallowed slowly then looked at her. She recognized hers.

"C-clarice?" 

Angela jumped out of her sleep with beads of cold sweat dripping down her face, she looked at her side.

"Claude! Claude! Claude!" 

Claude who was being vigorously shaken knitted his brows then jumped up.

"What?!" He yelled vicious 

"Go look for Clarice, look for our daughter. Now! Please!" She begged on the verge of tears 

"What are you going on about?" 

"Please Claude, go find Clarice" 

Claude didn't understand why she was being like this, 

"Fine I'll go tomorrow" 

"No! Now! You have to find her now" 

"Are you crazy it's in the middle of the night?!" 

"Something bad has happened to Clarice I know it, please find her" 

"Are you crazy, ugh get some sleep" 

Claude get up took up the sheet and pillow, "I'm going to the guest room" he said 

"Wait Claude, listen!" She begged 

Claude didn't listen and just walked out the room. Her hands trembled. Something is wrong. She knows that this paranoia is not normal.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sharon was sitting up, looking at Louis who was sleeping and hugging his waist.

"This time it has to stop now" 

He got up off the bed slipping out Louis' arms. He picked up his phone then went to the glass door at the balcony and went out to make a few calls.

"Let's end this family tradition as the younger generations" 

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ling was walking to the airport with James, helping him with his luggage.

"Thanks for doing this," James said 

"What are friends for" Ling said 

A while back, James decided he would leave this. Ling could understand why just like him he needs to free his mind, Clarice has not been seen since that day and no one has ever heard from her. James is not the same man he once knew, he's broken in pain and needs a break from everything to finally understand what he wants and being here is not helping he needs to free his mind from everything.

"I'm gonna miss you" James said to him 

"Yeah but we can still communicate through text messages and calls" Ling said 

They smiled at each other for a while, before James slowly walked closer to him then went to his ear and whispered something into it. He then slowly stepped back and Ling stepped forward, held his collar and dragged him to his level kissing him.

The people around stopped and looked at them as they kissed passionately in the open area, Ling's knees felt weak James let go of the suitcase then hugged him at the waist so he wouldn't fall. 

This goes on for some time before both stop and look into each other's eyes, stuck in that moment not breaking eye contact.

Soon their attention broke when it was time for James to leave, waving to Ling with a last goodbye James sank into the crowd and disappeared.

"This makes the second time I've let go James……. but don't think there will ever be a third if we meet again" 

The end……..

A/n

Listening to

This time with by John legend
And
Love story by Indila