chapter 10

It was evening and it was time to return home. Drake for the first time really was enthusiastic about going home to a happy scene.

Drake's lunch was very delicious today so he was in a happy mood, after being driven home he opens the door and gently walked inside to hear the sounds of laughter.

"Where is it I can't find it?" Parker's voice was in a soft pretense tone

"You'll never find it" chelsie laughed

Drake went in the living room to see parker and chelsie in the sofa playing, he gently smiled at the sight.

"Find mommy has no choice but to Fight"

Parker tickled little chelsie so much she had no choice but to pass the remote she was hiding.

"Fine! fine! Here here is it hahahaha"

Parker took the remote kissing the angel.

"Now that's my baby girl" he said smiling

Suddenly he looked up to see Drake, he was surprised.

"Ah!?, I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be home yet"

He quickly got up and took the suitcase from him and smiled.

"I'll go share dinner soon.. um go freshen up" he was rather awkward but he tries to remind calmed.

Parker sweep his hair behind his ear nervously.

"It's okay, I didn't call you so you didn't know I'll do that next time" he said.

"Daddy!"

"Angel"

Chelsie wide open her arms then Drake picks her up kissed her on the cheek and she giggles returning a favor.

"How is your day today angel?"

"It was fun! Mommy and I played a lot...."

Drake walks up the stairs with chelsie in his one are as she tells him her day, parker smiled then went to the kitchen to share meals.

Soon parker received a call from a 'friend'.

"Hello?"

"Hey were are you we're going to be late for today's party debbie is getting impatient, we've been out here for an hour at this point we just might leave you behind" a man said on the other side.

"Okay, go on without me" parker said placing the food on the dining table.

"..... -what?!"

"As I said go on without me; I'm not coming" he repeats

"What do you mean is something going on?"

"No, I'm not coming just go on with your way enjoy yourself"

"Par-"

Parker hang up the phone before he continues, he then blocked it along with some others no need to maintain his old life anymore. He turned surprised to see Drake with Chelsie.

"Dinner is ready he smiled"

Drake nods as all of them sat around the dinner table to enjoy dinner.

That night near bed time.

"I didn't mean to easedrop on your conversation, but I just want to say I'm glad that your making progress with your life"

Drake said looking at parker.

"I'm serious, they don't want a settled life I want that now their's no point in keeping them as friends when I'm married" parker said.

Drake smiled.

"I see, tomorrow is chelsie's chemo she's always nervous please be supportive of her" he asked

"I will"

Parker stretch the removed the sheets to enter the bed Drake looked at parker weirdly then looked at the time.

"Are you tired?"

"No, I'm fine"

"Okay"

Parker looked at Drake he seemed to want to say something but it seemed unimportant if he doesn't mention it parker turned around and closed his eyes.

Drake clapped his hands 2 time then lay down in bed hugging parker from behind, this startled parker a bit.

'We are married it's fine, we are married'

Parker had repeated to himself though he sure as hell wasn't ready he turned around to feel Drake's soft smooth breath brushing across his skin, drake was sleeping.

Again both relief and disappointed then when he thinks about wasn't today Tuesday?.

Now he understands what Drake wanted to say early on, parker had set a ground rule to have sex 3 times a week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Today was Tuesday but Drake did nothing,

'Hmm, must be tired"

He closed his eyes not willing to think deeper into this.