chapter 40

After finishing unpacking parker laid in bed exhausted Drake smiled then went above him.

"Tired?"

"Exhausted" parker said

"Then you should sleep" Drake said

"I will"

Drake eased up leaving parker to rest, Royce came home after picking up shawn from school he didn't have to but since his in laws where coming over he felt it was better.

Soon he entered and so his 8 year old son playing with a 4-5 year old girl she had cute big eyes and short hair, as soon as she turned and saw them she laughed.

"One cake for you and another for you!"

She took 2 cup cakes from the box Royce bend down to recieved it so did shawn. Royce got a pink one with white sprinkles while shawn a purple one with brown sprinkles.

"Enjoy cupcakes grandpa and uncle"  chelsie smiled "let's go deliver more cake assistant Roy!" Chelsie said running along

Roy ran behind catching up.

"I think this might just be the sweetest cake I ever received" shawn said

"You said it, you said it"

Royce walked in to living room to see parker, Drake and Dennis talking happily. Royce placed a kiss on Dennis forehead.

"Good evening" Royce and shawn said

"Good evening" parker and Drake greeted back.

"So your Drake, your aunt talks a lot about" Royce said

"Aunt by blood but mother by heart" Drake smiled

"I know, his the best isn't that right mom" shawn smiled

Base on shawn's casual dressing you'd never deem is as one who took his study seriously or to be a straight A student, but he is and with Dennis guidance he didn't stray off the right track.

Shawn hugged Dennis around the shoulders rocking him.

"Your already a great boy"

Parker looked at them smiling they were good people and you could see the genuine love shawn had for Dennis, parker smiled thinking that Drake must've been lucky to have him.

Parker took a sip of the hot chocolate.

"By the way she didn't make any trouble did she?" Royce said afraid that she didn't.

"No, she's mostly up in her room you know her she's a teen now"

"And shawn is a teenager?, shouldn't he be the more troublesome one?" Royce asked

Dennis shook his shoulders.

After everyone was introduced parker and Dennis decided to cook dinner for the now full house.

"You really know how to cook parker"

"Yeah I like to know Drake and chelsie are eating healthy meals" parker smiled

"So that means I can expect you to be at full strength when it's time to make Christmas feast" Dennis laughs.

"I'm always prepared to start baking" parker said sternly.

Dennis chuckled at his enthusiasm, after finish cooking they call everyone to the dinner table.

"Ah, you didn't come for cupcake" chelsie said to Deborah

"Why would I want your cupcake? Urgh" she rolled her eyes then pushed pass chelsie.

Drake helped chelsie to the chair as each dinner was placed at the table.

"Thank you grandma thank you mommy"

"Your welcome sweetie" both answe

Everyone said there thanks except Deborah who rolled her eyes.

"Just because one little brat said thanks everyone decided to be polite all of a sudden" Deborah mumbled,

But everyone heard the others decided to ignore her except parker.

"Aw, atlease everyone is capable of learning"

Deborah glared at parker who in turn rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not in your way"

'First dinner night already a chaos' Dennis sighed holding his head

"Dad say something" she said

"Something" Royce said then went back to eating.

Shawn was chuckling laughed louder, chelsie and Roy were exchanging foods while parker and Deborah exchanging glares. Drake was watching the show and Dennis holding his head down.

This year's Christmas is going to big, lively and chaotic.