chapter 53

Parker, Drake and chelsie returned home from Christmas holiday.

"If I were you I'd wanna be me too I'd wanna be me too"

Parker smiled and lift up his singing daughter and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Did you enjoy your time?"

"Yes, big sis deb deb show me how to dance off tiktok" she nods

Parker smiled they all greeted Williams as they entered the mansion.

The next day parker, Louis and Taylor decided to meet up at the play park.

"Charlie is soo cute even Railey"

"Yes she is" Louis agree.

Taylor smiled as he watched baby Railey plays with her doll, and parker smiled.

"So Taylor how's your marriage going?"

"It's going great" Taylor answered, "it's all thanks to parker"

Parker looked at him he really does look much better than last, he had seemed tired and frustrated but now he looked energized and fresh.

"Really how so?" Louis asked

"He gave me a tip on how to get my husband to start paying attention and listen to me, now ray and I have a full schedule on what to do along with a family plan" Taylor said softly.

"Oh really, you were brave I'd never looked to parker for marriage advice. It's like asking how to make it more miserable"

Again Louis blunt words stung him, why didn't he draw back a little on his words he knew Ling's personality but still atlease try to pretty it up.

"Aiya, it's not bad actually my marriage was in a difficult place at some point I wanted to divorce and be done with it" he said, "but he gave me good advice".

Louis grinned then hug parker "your really just the best you know, I'm lucky to have you as a friend"

Taylor looked at them, then chuckled a bit. Louis looked at him.

"I didn't have any trouble with sharon he was supportive and very doting that's why thought he'd give in when I say I wanted a girl but I guess I don't know husband well" Louis said. "And now that I think about it" Louis made a long silent pause, "he was very sexy when his face dropped to 0° colder and looking at me as a wanted criminal who knew my husband was sexy when angry and jealous" Louis said.

Taylor was confused parker sighed.

"I think he has a fetish for angry men" parker said.

"Well, I don't it's not pleasant"

"Oh, so you never done it like that?"

"No, we are never in the mood during does times and I'm more of a gentle loving type"

Louis looked at him, "my aren't you the sweetest thing" Louis said in a low sarcastic tone.

"How about we have a family meeting on new years?" Louis suggested

"But I already have on-"

"I'm not going it will be our own we could invite the divorce members of the family and don't have to worry about anything us us being a family" Louis said.

"Yeah, but you know how the older generations are they will be angry especially with you" Taylor said

"Right, then how about a few days after"

"Can't it'll be Drake's birthday"

"His 39th birthday right? Then let's make it then"

Parker then thinks should he invite ling?

"Okay I'll make the plans" parker smiled

"Ah yes I forgot to mention parker Clarice is pregnant"

"Hmm for who?"

Both Taylor and Louis shared an question looked as if to asked "what do you mean for who?".

Parker then laughed it off.

"I mean lucky her it seems she got some closure from the first son"

"I know I was worried about their marriage" Taylor said

"I wont waste my time on the quite of entitlement, I grieve for her son but I still don't like her" Louis said.

"What about James? How does he feel about the baby" parker asked

"Can anyone see pass those 2 they are flawless it even surprised him"

Parker didn't comment and only listened for the rest of the entire conversation, clarice was pregnant.