chapter 35

Oliver and chelsie was now in the play room, the first time he stepped outside the car and saw the big mansion he was mesmerized. He heard from his mother that rich some people where heartless bastards and cared for no one, but chelsie was the nicest and sweetest person his ever met and instead bullying others. Others bully her making him hate other people even chelsie's mother was nice his mother can't be possibly telling the truth.

"Let's go to my room I'll introduce you to bunny and the others my bed us very big so much that daddy usually sleeps next to me" she grins holding his hand.

Oliver frowns sadly as he walks with chelsie.

"I don't have a daddy" Oliver confessed

Chelsie paused then looked at him for a minute she then grins.

"That's okay we can share my daddy" she said,

Oliver was suprised she didn't treat him badly at finding out he doesn't have any dad, Oliver wish he had a dad to call his own after being bullied and isolated along with seeing others. Back at his old home people called his mother a whore and prostitute, and the kids at his old school was mean so much he despises it there until his mother moved. His mother who was an hist job didn't change much but they were living much better for them, but the damage was already down and Oliver was mature for his age.

Parker felt sad for the boy he didn't know what happened to him and he knew what it's like to lack parental love, now that he thinks about it how old did Frankie had him?. Frankie looked about 21 and Oliver was probably almost 5 if his numbers add up, Frankie would had have Oliver around 16?, teen pregnancy?. Parker sighed why should he be surprise this was earth even if it had man who can get pregnant nothing much different from his world.

After saying hello to William chelsie showed Oliver her room which was almost big as his house.

"We can go to the play room"

"You have a play room?" Oliver asked with eyes glowing

"Ofcourse for when I'm playing with friends" chelsie said in a matter a fact tone.

They ran down to the playroom where he saw a big spacious room with both boys and girls toy. Oliver looked at the big toddler size truck with Wow, chelsie smiled then open it welcoming him.

"Let's go" she smile

She took up the remote, Oliver went infront the stairing wheel where chelsie pressed the forward button.

"You stair I drive" she smiled

Oliver nods she pressed as the two began to drive they wrecked a few things before they could finally get the hang of it, they both laughed when the car battery were low.

"Hehehe, out of gas" chelsie grinned

Oliver laughed with flustered cheeks. Soon William called for them parker was finished cooking dinner.

"?"

"Hot pot"

Drake came down stairs then kissed parker on the lips then kissed chelsie on the forehead.

"Daddy!" Chelsie called quickly

"Yes" Drake paused in his tracks.

"Oliver too, since we're friends we will share daddy's" chelsie said grinning

Drake gave her a skeptical look he was glad at his daughter's kindness but he was 'not his kid' Drake thought. He looked at Oliver who was fidgeting then looked at parker who gave him a sympathetic look while his daughter looked at him with expecting eyes.

Bright expecting eyes....

Innocent sweet expecting eyes.....

Can't possibly disappoint expecting eyes.....

With reluctance Drake kissed the forehead of Oliver who blushed shyly and smiled then started to eat. The dinner was harmonious and happy with a lovely atmosphere, something the little Oliver wasn't use to.

After dinner William monitors William as he bathe then dress and went to chelsie's room to have their first sleep over. When the parents thought they were sleeping and left Oliver turned to chelsie.

"Chel chel"

"Yes Oliver?"

"We will always be friends right" Oliver asked

"Yeah, promise" she said sticking out her pinky

"Promise"

The two proceed to intertwine their pinkies then shakes.

"Forever friends" chelsie grinned

"Forever friends" Oliver smiled happily.