Side Story 11

Parker looked at Drake changing Heaven's diaper, he walked up to him and hugged him from behind. Drake was surprised but then looked at him as he add the powder 

"Are you okay?" 

Parker clenched onto him, he has been thinking recently a lot about his parents.

"I'm fine, I just want a hug" 

Drake looked at him, he sighed, pulled him in front of him and rested his head on his chest as he buttoned the baby's monkey suit. He gently stroked Parker's hair. He feels like he has been down since he mentioned about the life he used to live. 

But he doesn't want to pressure Parker into talking about it, isn't it best to have him naturally talk about it. Chelsie sneaked a peek at her mommy and daddy, she smiled softly as saw her daddy stroking her mommy's lengthy hair gently.

She looked at her portrait she made today. It was a picture of all of them, one big family, her mommy, daddy, William, heaven and her in front of one big house. 

She snuck over and put the book on the bed then went to Heaven, she stretched her arm to him. Drake looked down at her and so did parker.

"I want to sleep with Heaven today"

Heaven smiled showing his pink gums, Parker thinks.

"Maybe when he is older his too young, when his older you guys can sleep with each other" 

"Okay, then can I play with him?" 

"Of course he's your baby brother after all" Parker smiled 

Chelsie smiled happily, Parker patted her. She smiled as a blush came across her cheek and she hugged Parker and Drake. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luther pushed Ling across the wall, "how can you do this?! It's our fucking child" 

Ling pushed him, "my body my fucking rules! If you're looking for an incubator you've got the wrong person!" 

Luther grabbed his throat and slammed him back against the wall; choking him. Ling held his arm.

"How the fuck could you do this? To me? To us? I loved you!" 

Ling could feel the air in his throat becoming tighter, he then raised his foot and kicked him in the crotch he quickly let go then stooped down holding it. Ling took this opportunity to escape and run, holding his throat gasping for air. 

He didn't think he'd end up with a psycho, he forgot, how could he forget? How he ended up in jail, it was because of psychos like this. He's been with people who have been mature about things like this and was rarely in any tension with lovers that he became reckless.

He immediately closed the elevator as he saw Luther raging on towards him, the psycho even started banging against the door. Ling was terrified he had never really been at the direct attention of a crazy person and his body was shaking terrified. 

Suddenly the elevator stopped, it automatically opened when some random old woman was coming in. As she came in, Ling hurried to press the button.

"Sonny what's the rush? Youngsters these days" 

*¡Bang!* 

The old lady was startled when she saw Luther banging stopping the door, he slowly walked in as Ling stepped back slowly at gunpoint. 

"L-Luther" 

Ling was scared the old lady was silent. 

"Your evil" 

"Uh… I'm kidding, t-the baby is fine…. put the gun down….. please" 

"Let's go to the hospital first" 

"Yes! Yes!" 

It's best to escape this person in the crowd, Luther smiled cutely then walked up to him and held the gun at his hips holding it.

"Think twice before you hurt the baby" 

He looked over to the old lady who looked away scared pretending to not know a thing. The elevator went to the last floor.

They walked out slowly itching at each other, Luther paused then turned to the lady. "Please don't min-" 

As soon as he was distracted Ling sprint off, in the crowd pissing Luther off. Luther went ballistic then started shooting after him, burst into screaming, shouting and running. Some even got caught in the crossfire as shoot out.

"Ling! Get the fuck back here!" 

Soon he spotted him at the glass door. He then shot straight at him. someone who was not looking open the door slowly turned around received the shot in his chest. 

The person collapsed to the floor, "Ray!!" 

A/n

Me listening to Somewhere only we know and feel for angst 😀😀

Rule 1 never let Lena-chan write under the influence of music especially sad ones