chapter 56

Janet was silent what could she say really.

"Drake, why are you always defending parker's actions even when he had kicked Terrence down the stairs and crippled his legs you still defended him" Clarice confronts him. "Parker is an adult who needs to face consequences of his actions you keep on defending him when he is clearly in the wrong".

"So your saying it's parker's fault that the two are in such an unhappy marriage, a marriage were neither is content with what they have. Let them part they are better off away from each other" Drake's lectures.

"Are you seriously gonna let another marriage be ruined under your name parker it's bad enough with jessie now Lavina?" Clarice looks at parker.

Parker still is confuse as to why Clarice disliked him so much.

"It is not parker's fault!" Drake said

"It is, Drake!. open your eyes for once parker is not angel"

Drake thinks this was stupid, ofcourse parker wasn't a saint back then he was like the couple he knew it wasn't right to want to throw away parker after marrying him so young. He let parker finished college at least having something in his head and even then he was not satisfied.

Before you know it by 23 he had sex with parker under both taunting and by 24 they had chelsie, parker made him mad that sometimes he just wanted to slap him. But Drake knew it started from just thinking to action so he tried his best to be patient with parker but he wanted none, party  drink and money, he understood where parker was coming from but instead of trying to work things out he just kept pushing him and their daughter away.

"Parker is someone feelings Clarice, his not perfect he makes mistakes many of them. But his not all bad instead of trying to help your younger brother you tear him down, you didn't even realize that he realized how much of a mess he himself is!" Drake was pissed.

Parker was surprised he noticed, while he received most of ling's memories it wasn't all. He talked to ling from time to time on the phone, he was having so much internal struggle in the first year of his marriage.

His parents pressuring him to be a family participant and do things such as cooking and plan kids when Drake won't even have sex with him.

When his focus on college his parents were disappointed saying he was a wife now on, he should make time for his husband and Drake saying he should focus on school and get something in his head,  A back and forth pull between the two so he just cracked and did what he wanted to do.

Drake noticed a some small things and that parker couldn't take the pressure and family burden so being an outcast was the best thing that was happening to him, but parker took it too for at times he knows it.

"Parker, go get chelsie and Oliver we are done with this family"

"What?!" They all exclaimed

"Yeah parker won't be coming here, neither is my daughter I don't want her growing up in.this type of environment. I want her to grow up free to make her own choices make mistakes and not be haunted and criticize by them"  Drake said coldly. "Henceforth we are only business partners"

They all were left silent as Drake took parker and the kids and leave.

"Ooh drake really said fuck y'all didn't he?"

"Louis" sharon sighed at his wife.

Sharon smiled and looked at his baby.

"Today's meeting us dismiss" that was all Vincent said then leave.

It was late in the night, parker and Drake barely exchanged words with each other until finally.

"Are you upset?"

"Honestly speaking in a way Yeah, they blame me so much and judge me and I had to leave with getting a proper apology. You know something that acknowledges that I wasn't always in the wrong" he said a bit sadden

Drake sighed then pulled parker in his lap.

"They don't see their wrong and don't want to change leave them be, and focus on us"

Drake smiled parker then chuckled smile.

"You only care about us don't you"

"Shouldn't it be like that?"he said in a low husky tone.

Drake pinned him down on the be and kissed him gently.