chapter 34

Chelsie was at school looking at her picture a book when another kindergartner came over.

"Hey, that's a pretty book you got there" the girl said

"Yes mommy and I made it" she smiled, "I can show it to you"

"Kay stay away from her!" Another kindergartner dragged the other girl away.

"But why she has a pretty book" kay said

"My mommy said that she had some disease and couldn't come last year, stay away from her or you might get sick as well!" The other girl yelled.

"But isn't she better now?" Kay asked scared

"Stay away she's contagious"

Kay and the other girl hurry and went away leaving chelsie all alone chelsie frowns, last year she got really sick when her father was on business trip. Not telling William about how bad she was feeling and her mommy pretty much ignored or he wasn't home.

Chelsie soon got so sick that one day she was playing with her friends in the swing and got extremely dizzy loosening her then got flung straight out the swing injury herself, when Drake heard this he didn't dilly dally and went home immediately to her only to find out the worse thing he could ever hear.

The rumors of chelsie's cancer got around and even though Drake didn't want to chelsie wanted to go to school to spend time with friends, but as a cancer patient and someone about to do surgery they had to remove her hair. Chelsie became a weirdo and all her friends left her this made her sad and depressed, since then Drake had yet to leave her side being their at every step of the way.

Chelsie didn't go back to school immediately having chemo to do for 6 months so she was thought and homeschooled by Drake who was working from home to be there for his daughter though he went in office from time to time when needed.

"I'm not contagious, I'm better" chelsie said in distress handing out the book.

No one approached her making little chelsie said and sit the corner reading the book.  Oliver soon arrived to school late and obviously upset but when he saw chelsie he smiled.

"Angel!" He yelled out happily.

"Oliver" she smile brightly when Oliver came

The 2 hugged happily grinning

"Guess what?" He said rubbing his nose

"What?" She tilts her head

"Mom said I can come over and stay for the next two days" he smiled

"Yeah!! Sleep over!!" Chelsie cheered happily

The 2 smiled as chelsie went in her bag and took out her snacks along with cookies to share with Oliver. Oliver mostly depends on the kindergarten food that is prepared here since his mother doesn't have much time to make lunch so he mostly depends on paid food.

It was one of the days he lost his days money and couldn't pay for lunch he met chelsie who shared her many snacks and pastries with him, chelsie was the nicest person he ever met though he was only 4 he met a lot of unpleasant people and disliked many people so it was hard for him to make friends.

But chelsie was too easy to not get along with, so they drew together play together and share snacks while she talked about her home and always wanted invite him over. And now it was confirmed he gets to spend 2 days with chelsie and her family.

"How's your day angel, Oliver?" Parker asked the 2

"Where is daddy?"

"He will be late home today angel but we and Oliver could have fun" parker said patting both children's head

"Okay, Oliver we can watch TV or do you want to play with my toys instead?" She said

She smiled Oliver felt a bit shy this was his first sleep over so he didn't know much about anything.

"TV"

That's pretty much all he knew but most they didn't have enough money to own most Chanel's so it was mostly news or boring TV dramas nothing much for a child.

Chelsie smiled "what movie, there is a lot but we can't stay up after 8:40 mommy said that's a strict rule" she said.

"Okay"

A/n

Their so cute

Chelsie being the cutest

Chelsie meeting Drake after the accident