chapter 31

"Louie I'm home" sharon said coming in

"Dad!" Two boys yelled.

The two boys ran up and jumped on the already exhausted sharon one hanging from the back and other infront from the shoulder.

"Lorrie Theo" sharon said softly

He picked up Lorrie who was infront of him and kissed then put him down he turned the other one over and kissed him too.

"Dad! Let's go play football" theo said

"No!, let's play tag" lorrie rejects

Sharon has energy for neither but they were his Children after all.

"Have you done your homework?" He stoop down smiling.

Both started to behave cutely and pouts with hand behind their backs.

"No" both answered

"Then why don't we do that first" he said to them

"Let's do math first" lorrie said running to his room

"No!, I hate maths" theo cuts in

"I hate maths too stupid that's why I want to it first so the quicker we get rid of it!" Lorrie scolds.

"Oh, right! Maths first" theo agreed

Sharon chuckled lorrie was like his mother bossy yet logical. Louis was looking through the door watching intently and realized something.

"His perfect!" Louis said chewing on a biscuit while talking to parker

It was the next day and Louis decided to visit parker the two where alone since their kids where at school, usually parker would be painting of finding something constructive to do to not be board. But now that Louis is here he decided to do some baking while chatting with him.

"Your complaining that your husband is perfect?" Parker asked confused

"No, Ofcourse not what idiot would complain about that?!?" Louis said. "I'm saying I've never seen sharon angry not once!" He said in disbelief,

Parker scratch his cheeks awkwardly sharon isn't really the angry type of person so it's something rare to Yes but.

"Aren't you married for like...... 10 years?" Parker asked awkwardly.

"My point exactly?!, 10 years! How can someone not be mad for 10 years" Louis yelled

Louis was easily angered, he can get annoyed too quickly some say his personality was disagreeable.

"Don't you guys argue?"

"Yeah we argue but he never really angry, it's more like a disagreeable frown but I've never seen like yelled out or we never went to bed holding a judge against each other or even have angry sex. It's always rough or romantic or simple but never that rampaging you piss me off your so fucking annoying sex. My marriage is so healthy I'm questioning reality", louise said wondering if it's because his having his baby that his thinking like this.

Parker thinks wasn't that basically how it used to be for him (previous parker) now it was different.

"So you want to get sharon angry?" Parker asked

"Yes!, but not now I don't want to go into immediate labor my husband's hella attractive you know, just seeing his frown turns me on imagine an angry expression?!" Louise said.

Parker laughed awkwardly he never that that Louis was this type of person. What kind of kink is that funny.

"By any chance your not interested in S&M are you?" Parker asked awkwardly.

"No, I can't stand pain and don't hit someone unless they piss me off don't get it twisted, I just love seeing sharon upset and love driving his mood. It turns me on the most especially since his really just never angry if you know what I mean?" Louis said,

"Ah, I get it now" parker said. "But even so how will you make sharon angry? That's something logically impossible since your... um his wife?" Parker asked.

"That's where you come, you literally can just piss a person off by being there you can teach me" Louis said bluntly.

'And I can't believe he just said that straight to my face, how does sharon do it?' Parker thought

Though he was a bit offended he didn't take it heart probably.

"Well you can try complaining to him about it" parker said slowly it was weird

"How do you mean?, won't he just try to resolve it peaceful that is not the objective" Louis said

"I mean like insult his bed skills a man gets easily offended by that" parker said he didn't really want to continue.

"Give me an example, like how you use to argue with Drake" Louis said

"No, I don't want to" parker objects

"Come on please your doing your in law a favor" Louis begs

Parker didn't want to but seeing Louis like this he didn't have much of a choice, he heaved sighed.

"Fine" parker then got into character. "Damn it I can't bother with this! So boring can't he do any better?!, day after day same old boring sex . Drake is so boring nothing fun" parker then frowns. "Hmp you know, he comes too quickly, then went to bed what the fuck!?, it doesn't last long enough and he barely puts his back into it, is that even sex?!" Parker exaggerates.

Parker was waiting for Louis to reply but he only saw a panic look on look on his face. He then follows.

"OH MY GOD DRAKE!!!"