chapter 49

After complaining on the phone for what felt like forever, Louis finally calmed down to return to their bedroom to see Sharron was changing into his pajamas. He looked at Louis who only frowns and looks away.

"You can't be angry at me forever love" Sharron said smiling at his accomplishment

"Well I am, I want a girl" Louis said

"But I don't want anymore kids Louie, you just gave birth 3 months ago and your already planning for another?" Sharon said

"It's my body"

"It's our marriage"

Louis hold his tongue, he could say anything to counter and only sit on the bed upset. Sharon smiled gently he hated seeing him like this, but he needs to put his foot down sometimes.

Sharon went up close to Louis he was about to kiss him but Louis turned his head away with a "hmp"  sharon didn't gave up however, and simply bit his neck startling him Louis held his neck.

"Your wide open" sharon smiled

Louis was going to say something but held back he was still angry, sharon sit next to him then drag him on his lap. Louis reminded tight lip even though he was startled.

"Louie" Sharron placed a kissed on the back of his neck.

Louis still didn't say a thing, sharon only chuckled at his wife insistent on staying he was cute when he was angry.  Sharon then took out a condom from his pocket and showed it Louis,

"Is this stopping you from having your baby?" He said teasing

Louis swiftly grabbed it.

"Your married to me you shouldn't have to use these!" He said annoyed,

"I don't trust you I'm afraid if we attempt to do it unprotected you might just trick me" sharon admits

"I'm your wife!"

"Precisely your my wife,.......... who wants a baby" sharon said

Louis can only frowns at this point his already lost, he sighed then he looked at him.

"Fine you win, no more kids" Louis pouts defeated.

Sharon smiled, Louis could only except it. Even if wanted a girl child badly in the future he'd rather it be from his husband trust and consent. Doing something like that behind his back would ruin the trust and special bond in their marriage, he is not willing to risk that.

"Then can we atlease adopt?" Louis asked

"Sure but atlease wait a bit more time"

"I will" Louis said defeated.

Sharon smiled then kissed Louis neck, the both of them soon lay in bed, sharon hugged his wife happily.

Back with Taylor he was looking at Ray who was supporting their daughter helping her walk, she is already started to glide and stand on her own. The little baby was giggled as he soft small feet attempts to make large steps, Taylor took a picture smiling gently.

"Mom, I'm ready" Jordan said

Taylor straightens up his clothes and smiles then Ray picks up Railey causing the little girl to frown, and touched his mouth.

"Railey we can play again together after the Christmas family gathering" Ray said

Taylor already has two whole cake and Ray picked up a bottle with sorrell juice, then head to the car, Ray put Railey and Jordan in then car and went around the back to put the things in the trunk after closing it down. Taylor was about to walk to the front when Ray grabbed his hand and pulls him closer holding him by his waist.

"We are going to be late than we already are" he said in a hush tone

"You never liked going early in the first place" Ray retort backs

"Even so atlease let's try to make it"

"You and I know the center of the attention would be your cousin clarice and your other cousin and elder brothers" Ray said

Taylor pouts, Ray then leans in to get a kiss Taylor gently moans at the kiss as Ray squeezed him gently.

"RAWRRR!"

Taylor accidentally bit Ray's tongue when Jordan suddenly jumped out at them, Ray turned around holding his mouth his tongue was bleeding.

"Is dad okay" Jordan asked tilting his head watching his dad who was scorching over it in pain.

"I'm sorry Ray" Taylor said worried.