chapter 46

Taylor looked at jessie. His cousin whom he has not seen in about 5 years now, last he heard he ran off left parker.

".........Jessie" he said a bit awkwardly

Jessie looked at him finally talking his eyes off his daughter bebe, "um, Taylor"

The air was awkward between them, generally he wasn't close to Taylor the only one who he generally felt was parker so this was weird.

Taylor was just going to the make to enjoy himself with his family, where they could put Jordan on Santa claus lap and he say his wishes, but sucks for them Jordan hates Santa and kicked the poor guy in the knee.

Ray had to drag their son to a time out before they called security, in that span of time Taylor spotted jessie with his apparent daughter. He heard he was pregnant but back then he couldn't pay attention to the family issues because he was busy living his happy life with Ray and few months old jordon, while settling in their new domestic home since they didn't fancy the be big spacious house.

"Um, how has it been?" Taylor asked

"Good" jessie answered,

Jessie only came back here because of parker though parker had told him to never come back but he felt the need to return.

"How is everything?" Jessie asked

"Everything is fine and you?"

"I'm good"

Taylor really wanted to get out of this awkward conversation.

"So you must of heard of Terrence passing?" Taylor asked

"Yes"

Why else would jessie had the guts to come here if he was.

"I'm guessing that's Terrence daughter over there to" Taylor asked looking at the daughter who had similar features to the acclaimed father.

Jessie looked at him then looked away.

"No" he paused between sentence, "I had an affair"

Taylor heard but he never thought he straight out admit it.

"Parker had gotten arrested back then, he was um pregnant" Taylor said

Jessie wide open his eyes he didn't know he immediately raise up.

"What happened to was the baby okay did he manage to get released give me his contact" jessie said,

"His fine his happy with his husband and daughter now" Taylor said happily.

Though back then he judge parker he felt different now, he felt inspired by parker and wasn't afraid to stand up to Ray he think he can even survive a divorce.

Now looking back it must have been to save jessie how he ended up in prison, parker wasn't a bad person just that he was greatly misunderstood.

Parker was brushing his teeth while Drake was in the bedroom watching Christmas movies on his lap top with chelsie, they had to get up in the middle of the night after she got a nightmare about the movie so Drake had to find so cartoons about good Santa it helped and she did fell asleep. But then early 5 o'clock in the morning she woke up ever since her eyes have yet to shut, and parker was tired Drake wasn't ready affected since he was used burning the midnight oil. Parker just got lazy after stop working.

"I can see why some parents choose to put kids up for adoption, ~ha my shit list just had it's first member and it's a 13 year old" parker talked to himself.

Parker after brushing his teeth went to the kitchen seeing his tired state Dennis felt guilty.

"Do you want to have some coffee"

"Just give me the grains I don't I can find anything stronger" parker said resting his head on the table.

"I thought you looked ugly before but now your just hideous" Deborah mocks.

"Urgh oh please Shut up bullwinkle I'm not in the mood to waste time with you *yawn*" parker accepts the coffee that was given to him then took some sips

"Good morning everyone" chelsie shouts excitedly

Chelsie was sitting around Drake's neck as he carried her to the table to sit.

"Big sister Deborah from today henceforth I will be the one turn you good so Mr. Krampus won't come for you"

"What ever"

"Starting with that don't say anymore, and you'll start to behave" chelsie points

"Whatever"

Chelsie's smiled didn't falter and she simply went on her watch and pressed something.

Soon Deborah and shawn covered their ears.

"What the hell is that?!"

"Oh so it does work on teenagers after Hehehe" chelsie laughs

Oliver had download a sonic sound on her watch he said it was good for training pets and it was generally annoying to teenagers.

So henceforth chelsie shall train big sister Deborah how to be a good person.

A/n

I don't know if any of you ever heard this sound sonic like sound whenever the TV turned off or the to kill mosquitoes.

But in highschool a boy had something like and generally most didn't hear but it hurted my ears the most especially since I had sensitive hear.

So the thing sounds like a sonic ringing like tone it's very annoying and can give you headaches.