chapter 85

Parker pouts he was on the bed tucked in neatly, he was bathed by Drake who walked out from the bathroom still wet. It's rare to see him dripping like this. It's also sexy. Parker looked at his lanky arms with disappointment then pointed. He looked at Drake's pouting, very jealous at his thick muscular arms.

"Drake"

Drake looked over at him, giving a front view of his solid body. Parker was more annoyed than impressed. Who gave him the audacity to look this ripped while he looked like he took one too many cheeseburgers.

"Yes"

"Come here"

Drake looked at him and walked over to him, he kissed him on the lip biting the bottom one parker blushed but then glared at him.

"You're unfair!"

"Eh?"

"Why are you like this..... and I'm like this?!"

He touched his solid hard muscles.

"See! See! Muscles everywhere!"

He even pulled the towel at the waist revealing everything.

"Even your legs have tissue, not to mention that thing! It's unfair! To look this fine and I look like this!" Parker complains

Drake, who was easing back and letting Parker carelessly touch him as he pleases, can't help but find it cute how he's so angry over this.

Parker became livid, "you think it's FuNnY?"

"Okay, okay how about after the pregnancy you and I work out together?"

Parker looked at him, Drake thinks Parker looks like a grumpy cat in contemplation. He eased up and gave him a kiss on the lip, parker pouts he gave a few more and gently pin him on the bed.

"Your pregnant love you'll get your abs when our child is born....... For now you can use mine" Drake said smiling

He planted kisses around parker's neck chest and face. Finally when parker conceded and dtop being angry Drake stop then smiled.

Drake went to put on his pajamas and went into bed. Parker hugged cuddling closer.

"Drake"

"Yes?"

"I love you, you know that?"

Drake looked at him and smiled he kisses his forehead gently. "I love you too, much more than you know"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Clarice was looking at her phone it was 10: 45 PM James just arrived from work he didn't so much as look at the food or her just went straight to his room, she looked at the wine bottle in front of her as the TV lights flicker in the living room. The sound of the people on the TV were getting zoned out, how long must she be treated like this when she is trying her best?

"You know what James, your not the only one who is tired in the God forsaken marriage"

She took up a bottle of the antidepressant she found in his room dumped it in the cup took up the wine.

"I'm just as frustrated as you"

"Clarice is the only one of who is a good example"

"Keep your head up high my dear"

"Hmp, if only they were like you. Such a perfect girl"

"Clarice, don't worry about his cheating a man will value his wife for life. But Mistresses are only temporary"

Clarice poured the wine in the cup as silent tears flow down her cheeks, even death must be better than living like this miserable. Both depressed the love he once had for is gone, there is no fixing this but to be isolated if she took the other path she doesn't want that. Maybe death is just better, life is too unkind; love hurts.

And her mistake will never be forgotten, she took the cup and in one gulped she chug it down and swallowed.

In some moments later. She started to hold the bottom of her stomach.

"Urgh!! Ahh!"

She was feeling severe abdominal pain below her stomach so much she grabbed on to the sofa turning in pain.

"It hurt!!"

James who heard the shouts decided to come and see what was going on, even in his somewhat drunken state he immediately sober up seeing Clarice throwing up blood against the floor.

"SHIT!! No! No! No! No! Clarice!"

It was mere seconds he hopped over picking up her body grabbing the car keys and ran out the out tha house into the parking place, he hurried while panicking. He puts her in the passage seat then quickly go into the front. Start the car and immediately drove. But by now the gate keep didn't open the gate.

"Bertram open the fucking gate!!"

The gate keep hurried to open it as James stepped on the gas steadfast.

(A/n: correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he has ever sworn before this chapter)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"*hic*hic* ahhh, mommy daddy" Chelsie cried standing at the door

Drake looked up to see their little girl at the door way crying her eyes, even parker was confused.

"Daddy I got it again, *hic*hic* the bad dream is here again"

Parker looked at Drake, "what bad dream?"

Drake bit his bottom lip.

(A/n: should she or both of them die Hehehe)