chapter 15

Parker returned home a bit confused, No one told parker about a get together.

Parker felt upset it wasn't his family but still it hurts to know they were having a get together and not invite their own son. Parker was bad but still he had some good qualities even if they were little.

Parker had never shamed them and even if he was unwilling he still went on with the wedding ceremony not creating any commotion or drama, he said them as if the happiest man alive he didn't mixed or have any affair with anyone he was faithful to Drake.

Parker was only a terrible wife and mother and honestly parker was only 20 when he got married, he just wanted to live his free life it didn't justify the way he treated Drake and chelsie, but still was that a reason to cut him out the family meeting.

Suddenly his head began to hurt, it was just like when he first got here. He remembers bits and pieces more of parker's memories.

It was him crying drunk in a car he seemed hurt by something he was apologizing but for what.

Parker didn't understand it seems he didn't have all of previous parker's memories.

"Mommy is something wrong?"

"No, angel mommy is fine" he said.

Though he was upset at first it was immediately forgotten then he had William help him unpack with little chelsie's aide as well.

Drake returned to the smell of his wife's food, now he was feeling famished. Parker took the briefcase and kissed Drake on the cheek.

"Welcome home"

"Good afternoon"

"Welcome home papa!"

"Good afternoon angel"

He opened his arms to welcome the running toddler. He kissed her cheek and she kissed his cheek.

"We went grocery shopping and met aunty Taylor!" She declared

"Really?, what did he said?" Drake asked curiously

"He wanted us to join a get together" she said

Drake looked at parker who seemed a bit upset, he kinds of gets it. When drake was thinking of divorcing parker he called his parents and told them. They were upset and asked him not since they didn't really believe in divorce and it wasn't apart of their family tradition not to mention the business.

Drake had enough and asked then if that's all they cared about what about their son?, Drake would have still fund parker for the rest of his life just as long as he didn't appeared infront of him or chelsie.

It seems God must have took pity and him and help him change even if it was sudden.

Drake really didn't contact his parents after that so the get together he didn't know about it but he can understand how parker feels knowing this.

"It's fine don't worry about it" parker reassures Drake.

Drake didn't stay on the topic and went to change off into some comfortable clothes where they enjoyed dinner.

Later after putting chelsie to bed parker phone rang he answered it.

"Hello mom"

"Don't come to the gathering" she said sternly

"Why?"

"Don't come, aren't you dealing with a divorce your now a single parent we don't need to keep in contact with each other" she said

"Are disowning me mom that's not fair, I am your son" parker said almost angrily

"No, your no longer my son leave don't come or else"

She hang up the phone on him now parker was more determined than ever to go to that get together to prove a point.

Drake walked out the bathroom seeing parker's upset expression.

"Is something wrong?"

"Mom called she doesn't want me to come"

"Are you going to go?" He asked

"Well yes they think I'm a single parent I'll give them a show alright" parker laughed

Drake smiled then kissed parker.

"It's been a while don't you think?" Drake said to him

Parker blushed then smiled.

"Yeah"

The two engaged in hot kiss and proceed to remove each other's clothes.

Since chelsie was here the previous nights they couldn't do anything but now was a different story.

"~Ahh~ Dra~ke~"

Parker moaned as Drake pushed deeper into him it felt amazing. Parker could naturally say Drake was the best he ever had.