Chapter 1:

• Eden's POV •

"What is the cube anyways?" I asked, laying on my best friend Kennedy's bed. She was sitting on the floor, painting her nails. She glanced over at me.

"Eden," she said, exasperated. "I told you, they play minecraft"

"And you watch? I don't get it, why don't you just play yourself?" I asked, putting a few more chips in my mouth. Kennedy rolled her eyes at me.

"I do, you don't get it" she said. I shrugged and leaned over to open her window, the nail polish aroma was killing me.

"So you're making me fly all the way to Boston to take pictures of you?" I asked. It was snowing outside. It looked peaceful.

"Yeah, because I need pictures of me hugging them" she said.

"Are they cute?" I asked, still looking out the window.

"Um, duh. All of them are adorable. Jordan is my favorite though, he's adorable" she sounded really excited. "I can't wait to hug him" she shrieked. I smiled, still watching the snow fall. It looked so beautiful.

"I'm excited for you" I said with a yawn. "Maybe we should go to sleep, we have a flight to catch in the morning" I turned around and saw her flailing her arms around trying to dry her nails. She had a huge smile on her face. I got off the bed and gave her a hug.

"I'm so happy you're coming with me" she said, squeezing me a little tighter. I spot my suitcase under Kennedy's bed.

Boston here we come.