Chapter 40:

• Jordan's POV •

I swear to god, Eden is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I was watching her instead of the sunrise. The colors danced on her skin and she had a slight smile. I pulled her a little closer to me.

"Can I be real with you for a second?" I asked. She turned to me. I love the way she gives me her full attention. Her eyes are alert and I feel like I'm the only thing that matters.

"Of course" she responded.

"I am so in love with you. And I know I've said it before. But my mind, body, and soul all crave you. Even when you're right next to me, I want more. I need more. I can spend every day and every night with you for the rest of my life and it still wouldn't be enough. I love you so god damn much. You're making me lose my mind" I rambled. She rolled over so that she was lying on top of me and she gave me a long, passionate kiss. Her hands were cupping the sides of my face and I could feel her breath on my cheeks.

"Please don't leave me" she breathed. Her eyebrows were knit into a frown as she looked at me.

"I won't" I assured her.

"No, don't leave. Don't go back to Seattle" she said, running her fingers through my hair. I was rubbing my hands up and down her sides. I don't think either of us can stop touching one another.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked. She blushed.

"Never mind" she said, shaking her head. "We've only known each other for like a week or something and-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. I pulled away, breathless.

"I don't know if I can just move out here" I said, softly touching a strand of her hair.

"I understand, that's insane anyways. You have your family out there and all your stuff and I couldn't ask you to do that" she said. I could hear the disappointment in her voice and it broke my heart.

"What if you moved in with me? Back in Seattle?" I asked. My heart was racing at the thought.

"But you live with your brother" she said.

"We can get our own place together" I said. I could hear the excitement in my own voice.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anything in this world" she said. My heart fluttered. "But I have to finish school here" and my heart crashed.

"Yeah, I understand" I said. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes and she laughed, wiping them away.

"I don't know why I even brought this up. It's a crazy idea. I'm still in high school" she said.

"No, I want to move in with you. Trust me. I don't think I've ever wanted something this bad. I just don't know how we'll be able to do it" I said.

"I don't think I'd be able to afford a house anyways. My dad pays for everything in this one, even though he's never there" she said.

"I could pay. That's not an issue" I said. She shook her head.

"You're not going to pay for me" she said. I sighed.

"You can move to Seattle and you can get a part time job or something. But only if you really want to. I could pay for us" I said. The thought of picking out an apartment with Eden made my entire body feel electrified.

"I don't have anything left here anyways" she said with a sad smile.

"Are we totally insane?" I asked. She laughed.

"Yeah, but at least we can be totally insane together. In our own apartment" she said. God, I'm in love with her.