Chapter 58:

• Jordan's POV •

"Please don't be having sex!" Jonny yelled into the room as he walked in, covering his eyes with his hand. I laughed and he peeked. Eden's cheeks were a bright pink.

"And that is exactly why we're getting our own apartment" I said with a laugh.

"To have sex?" He asked. Eden buried her face into the pillow she was lying on.

"No, so we don't have to listen to you" I said, throwing my pillow at him. He held up his hands in defense.

"It was an honest question" he said.

"Oh god" Eden said. Her voice was muffled as she spoke into the pillow. Jonny and I both laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to know when you guys were going to look at apartments and things so I could throw a party" he said. My jaw clenched as I thought about the last party he had when I was here. Heather. Eden's smile disappeared as well and I knew that she was thinking the same thing.

"We're probably just going to sleep at mom and dad's house tonight" I said.

"Yeah, I'm not really in a party type of mood" Eden added. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead.

"You guys are gross" Jonny said which made Eden giggle. It was still the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"You can go now" I said to Jonny with a smile. I fell backwards on the bed, bringing Eden with me.

"Bye!" He said a little too forcefully as he quickly exited the room. Eden's face was close to mine and she laughed. Her laughter was infectious and soon I was laughing too. It bubbled out of us and god, it felt good to laugh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you think?" Eden asked, looking at me. I could tell by the twinkle in her eyes that she wanted this place. I watched her fall in love with this apartment the second we stepped in. It was nice. And honestly, as long as it makes Eden happy, I'll live anywhere.

"It's great" I told her. Her smile grew wider and she shrieked with joy.

"Do you think this one is the one?" She asked excitedly.

"You seem to really like it" I said with a laugh. She nodded.

"I want you to like it too" she said.

"I love it" I said. She started bouncing up and down as she looked around. The woman selling us the apartment led me into the kitchen to sign all of the paperwork. My last glimpse of Eden was of her smiling to herself while looking out the window at the view.