Chapter 28:

• Jordan's POV •

I think I'm absolutely insane. But hey, love makes you do crazy things, right? I spent the entire night on skype with Eden. She was set on not going to school which was actually kind of great for me. Eden fell asleep before me, like usual. I can't blame her, she is a few hours ahead. I listened to her breathing, soft whimpers escaping her lips every so often. God damn, she's beautiful. It made a shiver run through my body knowing that in two nights I would be there, holding her in my arms. I could lay here and watch her all night. I was so content. I took a picture of the page that had my booked flight and a screenshot of Eden sleeping.

Two more nights until this is real I tweeted, attaching her @ name and the two pictures. I watched the number of favorites and retweets rise and I smiled. I could see Eden's phone lighting up next to her.

You two are so cute

You're meeting her ???

Pics

I'm glad you're happy :)

She's adorable

MOM AND DAD

She's from pax right?

Awawaw

Each response made me smile.

Thank you all for the kind words, I love her a lot

After I tweeted that, I realized that Kennedy would probably see it. It made me laugh. I wanted Kennedy to see how much I loved Eden. Maybe she would leave her alone. I clicked on Kennedy's profile and she hadn't tweeted anything but her icon was no longer our picture together. I let out a chuckle. Oh well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you serious?" Eden's voice floated into my ears. I opened my eyes to see her sitting up and on the phone. "You're going to get killed one of these days, dad. You can't just go off like that" she was whispering forcefully into the phone. I'm assuming it was because she didn't want to wake me. I smiled. "You're not going to be home for Easter, are you?" She sounded defeated. "End of April. Got it" she said and hung up. She threw her phone on her bed and set her head in her hands.

"Hey, gorgeous" I said softly. She jumped a little.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up" she said. I shook my head.

"It's okay. What was that about?" I asked.

"My dad somehow found his way to Florida and he's not coming home until the end of April" she said, sounding exasperated.

"At least we won't have to explain to him why I'm at you're house" I said. She laughed a little. "And on the bright side, we get to spend Easter together"

"We can dye eggs together" she said excitedly. One of the things I've fallen in love with is the way her eyes sparkle when she's excited.

"We can do whatever you want. I will do anything that makes you happy" I said. She smiled. I caused that smile. I think it's one of my greatest achievements.

==========================

Double update just because I love all of you <3