Chapter 34:

• Jordan's POV •

"You found me" she said. Those three words relaxed every nerve in my body. I did find her. And she's here with me right now. It was still dark so I pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my torso. She was laying on top of me, half of her body on mine.

"I love you. I don't know how I can ever explain to you how much I love you" I whispered to her. She gave me a small squeeze, her head on my chest. I could tell that she was already falling back asleep. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head. It was kind of cool how she was so close to my heart. She was the one who kept it beating.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up the next morning with Eden still tangled within my limbs. She was still asleep and I just watched her for a few minutes. How is it possible to be so in love with someone? I reached over to grab my phone, careful not to wake my princess in the process. I took a picture of Eden's head on my chest, her arms around my torso. I tweeted it out with the caption: there's no place I'd rather be. I think my favorite part about tweeting out pictures of Eden is all of the people agreeing with how beautiful she is. Eden's phone lit up on the other side of the bed. Eden was still asleep so I ran my fingers through her hair. I could see a smile forming on her face slightly.

"Good morning" she said, her eyelids floating open. I kissed her on the forehead as a response. "I love you" she said. I could never hear her say those three words enough.

"Who do you love?" I asked. She giggled.

"I love you" she repeated.

"One more time" I said. She pulled her body forward and brought her lips to right above my own. They were almost touching.

"I love you" she breathed into me. She placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled away with a smile. I pulled her back and gave her a longer, sweeter kiss. I can never get enough of her. "Can we go to the store and buy some eggs today?" She asked. I nodded.

"And the stuff to dye them" I added.

"I don't even like eggs, but it will be fun" she said.

We got up to get ready and I pulled an outfit from my suitcase. She already had one picked out and she was walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go get changed" she said. "You just got here. You're going to have to work a little bit harder to watch me change" she said with a wink. She closed the door behind her. I laughed. She's such a tease.