Chapter 24:

• Jordan's POV •

"Can I?" Kennedy asked. The last thing I wanted to do right now was talk to her. I've seen how much she hurt Eden. And I am beyond pissed. But before I knew it, Kennedy was on the screen. Or should I say, Kennedy's boobs. "Hi" she said with a smile. I couldn't even see half of her face. I waved to her.

"You know, you could really stop trying to flash me. That would be nice. I know you're pissed that I'm talking to Eden instead of you but listen. I saw how much you've hurt Eden. And let me tell you, I think I might be in love with her. It's only been a few days but she's the best person I've met in my entire life. She deserves so much better than you. I swear to god you better not hurt her again or-" but the camera got taken from her. Eden's face popped back up.

"What did you just say to her?" She asked.

"I told her to leave you alone" I said simply.

"She's crying" she said. I felt kinda bad actually. But fuck, it hurts to see Eden cry. I didn't want her to keep getting treated like shit. "What did you say?" She repeated.

"I just asked her to leave you alone. And that you deserve more than her. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have" I explained. The look on Eden's face made me feel guilty. She sighed and started walking somewhere.

"Where are you going?" A woman asked.

"I'm going to check on Kennedy if I can" she said. I didn't hear anything else but Eden started to move again.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"No, I'm going home. I can't do this today" she said. I took a deep breath.

"I don't want you to get in trouble" I said. She shook her head.

"It will be fine. I need a day off" she explained. I have to admit that I was actually kinda happy. I wanted to spend the day with her again. I could see tears in Eden's eyes again although they weren't spilling over. She got into her car and set her phone on the seat next to her.

"I'm sorry this happened to you" I said. "It's my fault" I was staring at the ceiling of her car and all I wanted was to be able to see her. I can't take my eyes off of her.

"Jordan, for the last time, this isn't your fault. I like you. Plus, neither of us knew that this was going to happen" she said. I smiled even though I knew she was driving and couldn't see me.

"I told Kennedy something else too" I said. There was a pause and I felt a little nervous.

"What was it?"