Chapter 55:

• Eden's POV •

You know how everyone has a smell? They smell like their house. You have your own smell but you can't tell because you're used to it. Let's say you go on a vacation for the weekend. You stay in hotels with foreign, clean smells. It's nice. But it's not home. Then the second you step into your house, you smell it. It smells like home. That's how I felt while hugging Jordan. Like I had been away and I just took my first step back into home and comfort.

Jordan and I talked all day. I could tell that he was still a little on edge after seeing all of the pills. He was observing me closely.

"I just want you to be okay" he had said when I asked him about it. It was getting late and I was in Jordan's arms. It felt right. I did feel okay.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to light kisses being planted all over my face. I smiled and I heard Jordan giggle a bit. Fuck, it feels good to have him here. My eyes fluttered open to his smiling face.

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching. It was still dark out.

"6 am, you have school in like an hour so I wanted to wake you up so we can eat breakfast together and I could drive you to school" he said. I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and gave him a sweet kiss.

"How are you so awake?" I yawned.

"Because I'm with you. And I don't want to take that time for granted" he said.

"I fall in love with you more and more every day" I said quietly. He kissed my nose and stood up from my bed.

"Get dressed" he said, the sparkle in his eyes once a again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jordan drove me to school even though I had to tell him how to get there.

"You're sure you'll be okay just at my house all day?" I asked. He nodded.

"I will happily sit at your house alone all day if it means you're another step closer to graduating. Because once you do, I want you to come to Seattle with me" he said. My heart started fluttering like crazy as he pulled into the parking lot.

"You're staying until graduation?" I asked.

"If you'll have me" he said. I nodded enthusiastically and he laughed. He parked and looked over at me.

"I really don't want to see Kennedy. Yesterday she played that video in class" I said. I was getting angry just thinking about it.

"Let me come in with you" he said. I laughed a little.

"You can't just come in" I said.

"I'll just walk you to class. Kennedy's in that class, right? I'll show her that I'm still here and then I'll go back to your house. Okay?" He said. A smile took over my face as I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

Jordan walked me to class, his arm around my shoulders. I held the hand that was draped around me so that it was close to my face. A few people were looking at us. They obviously knew that Jordan didn't go to our school. I walked into class and for once, I hoped Kennedy would be there. She was, like usual. I wish I had a picture of her face when Jordan walked in with me. It seemed like everyone stopped talking and that they were staring at us. Jordan smiled and waved at Kennedy.

"You bitch" she said under her breath. A few people turned to look at Kennedy.

"I'll see you at 2:30. We can start looking at apartments" he said. I knew he was only saying it to piss off Kennedy but it still made my heart race. He leaned down and gave me a long, sweet kiss. Kennedy was glaring at me and instead of going back to my usual seat next to her, I sat down in the back of the class. Kennedy looked disgusted which made me laugh.

"You guys are moving in together?" She asked.

"I'm moving to Seattle with him" I said simply. "You won't have to deal with all of that jealousy once we're gone" I said simply and with a smile. I politely put up my middle finger. "So fuck off, bitch"