Chapter 19:

• Eden's POV •

Please explain what's going on

Can I call you?

Then she was trying to call me on skype. I sat in shock for a few rings and then answered. Kennedy looked like she was going to cry.

"Please explain" was the first thing she said.

"I've been skyping Jordan all day" I said. I didn't want to try to hide it. I didn't want to lie.

"You're kidding me" she said. I could see tears forming in her eyes. "How?"

"Well he followed me the same day he followed you. And then he dm'd me and asked me to skype. It all happened really fast" I said. A tear slid down her cheek. I could feel my heart breaking for her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. The hurt in her voice made me want to cry.

"I didn't want you to be mad at me" I said. Tears were starting to form in my eyes too but I held them back. More tears fell from Kennedy's eyes.

"Why do you always do this to me? I can never have anything to myself. You always take everything I love from me" she said. Ouch.

"I didn't know you felt that way" I said, a tear falling from my eyes too.

"Why the hell are you crying?" She screamed. It made me jump. I was speechless. "You get every god damn thing that you want. You take everything from me. You have no right to be crying!" She screamed, tears streaming.

"Kennedy..." I said. I didn't know what else to say.

"Are you guys fucking dating now? Are you gonna fly to fucking Seattle to see him? Did you even know he lives in Seattle? Probably not because you know nothing about him. I shouldn't have fucking taken you to Boston with me. I knew you'd ruin it" she said. She was crying so hard that she hiccuped a few times. More tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, fucking no, Eden. I'm done with you, just like the rest of your family. You have no one left now" she said. I could feel my heart breaking.

"At least I have Jordan" I said calmly. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on her face. I hung up from skype and I admit, I broke down.

On my way home, skype soon?

Yes. I replied immediately. I need to talk someone. The only person I have left is Jordan. And I don't even know if it's going anywhere.