Chapter 36:

• Jordan's POV •

Our bare bodies pressed together, our lips never breaking contact. Eden looked so beautiful.

"Edennnn!" A mans voice called from the other room. Eden's eyes shot open and she pushed me off of her, springing out of the bed and trying to gather her clothes that were tossed on the floor. I did the same.

"Get dressed and then come out" She whispered as soon as she had her clothes on. She walked out of her room. "Dad! What are you doing home?" Her voice was muffled through the door. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and walked out. I felt a little awkward considering I was just about to fuck his daughter. Eden's dad's eyes moved to me.

"Who is that?" He asked, pointing at me.

"This is my boyfriend, Jordan" she said, glancing back at me. I still love it when she calls me her boyfriend.

"Since when?" He asked, looking back to Eden.

"For a little while now" she said, she slipped her hand into mine. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to surprise you. We're going down to Texas to see your brother" he said.

"When?" She asked. She sounded kind of anxious so I gave her hand a squeeze. She returned it.

"I'd like to leave tomorrow night" he said. I felt like I was punched in the stomach. She can't be ripped away from me like this. She shook her head.

"No" she said simply.

"What do you mean no?" Her father asked.

"Jordan came all the way from Seattle to spend spring break with me and I'm not going to Texas with you" she said. I felt a little awkward standing there.

"How did you even meet Jordan?" He asked, eying me.

"We met in Boston" she said. "I'm done talking about this, I'm not going with you. Tell Evan I said hi" she explained. I wondered about Evan. I knew she had a brother but I didn't know much about him. It hit me suddenly that I didn't know much about Eden at all. I want to know everything about her. She pulled me back into her bedroom and slammed the door. Immediately, her dad knocked.

"Eden, open the door!" He yelled.

"I'm so sorry about this" she whispered to me. She wrapped her arms around me, putting her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry about it. I just don't want you to be upset" I said. She looked up at me and I brushed a stray strand of her out of her face.

"Eden!" He pounded.

"Wait here, okay?" She said. She gave me a small kiss and walked out of her room, closing the door behind her.