Chapter 2:

• Jordan's POV •

Some of the cube guys and I sat together watching a movie. We met a few fans at the convention center today but we were all excited for the meetup tomorrow. I couldn't even focus on the movie, I was so excited. Meeting fans always makes me realize how real this actually is. I was sitting on the other side of the country with some of my best friends in this whole world, getting ready to meet the people who made it all possible. Wow. No one was really watching the movie at this point. We were all just kind of talking to each other, enjoying each other's company. Mark opened the door, causing light to flood into the room.

"Hey guys, we got some pizza" he said. We all got up and went out to the kitchen to have some. Parker picked up a slice and lifted it in the air.

"To pax!" He said. Graser let out a giggle but we all followed Parker's lead.

"To pax!" We shouted, all laughing. It was always a fun time when we got together. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After dinner, a few people went to bed to get ready for tomorrow. I went into my room and put in my earbuds, listening to some music until I drifted into unconsciousness.