Chapter 26:

• Jordan's POV •

"I told her I love her today" I said to Will. We were getting ready to record a a clip for my cube episode.

"That's so crazy. You really like her?" He asked. I smiled just thinking of her.

"I'm in love with her" I said.

"I'm glad you're happy" he said.

"I don't think I've ever been happier" I responded.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just got done, can we Skype? :)

Not tonight xx

What?

Everything okay?

I'm worried. What's wrong with Eden? The thought of not talking to her until tomorrow made my stomach hurt.

I'll be okay :)

The smiley face seemed to mock me. I felt guilty. This had to be because of Kennedy. I called her anyways. I had to talk to her. I don't care if it's for a selfish reason or not. She rejected my call.

Eden please
What's wrong?

I sat impatiently as I waited for her response.

I think my depression is coming back

My heart dropped. It killed me to know that she was sad. The only thing in this world that I wanted to do was to make her happy.

I wish I was there right now

Can I come to Seattle for spring break?

Please skype me

And then she was calling me. I was so relieved. Her eyes were puffy.

"I swear I do more than cry on skype with my boyfriend" she said.

"Boyfriend?" I said, a smile forming on my lips.

"What? Did I say boyfriend?" She asked, a blush on her cheeks. It suit her. She looked gorgeous either way.

"You did" I sang. She covered her face with her hands.

"Well this is awkward considering I wanted to skype you to ask you if I could come to Seattle for spring break" she said. That made my heart speed up.

"I would be honored to not only be your boyfriend but to have you stay with me" I said. I couldn't stop smiling. I can't put it into words. "But," I said. "I will not allow you to fly all the way to Seattle by yourself for me. Especially not if you're paying for it yourself"

"Then come to me" she said. "I have enough money, I can help you pay. And you can stay with me. I feel so alone here" she said.

"Is that why you were crying?" I asked. She nodded.

"I've just been feeling really alone lately. I've been thinking of my mom a lot" she explained.

"You're not alone, I'm right here" I said. She smiled.

"I want you to be right here" she said, patting a spot on her bed. I smiled just thinking about it.

"When is your spring break?" I asked.

"Well I'm not going to school this week. So we'll have this week and all of next week" she said. She started bouncing on her bed. "I can't believe this might be happening"

"Why aren't you going to school?" I asked. She sighed.

"It will be okay. I'm not missing a lot anyways. We never do anything the week before spring break" she said. She stuck out her bottom lip. "Please come stay with me" she asked. How could I say no to that?