Chapter 6:

• Jordan's POV •

I saw her again. Standing in front of me.

"Eden?" I called. She smiled at me and turned around. "Eden!" I yelled. She walked away from me. I ran to catch up with her but a fan stopped me.

"Hi, Jordan!" She said.

"Hi!" I said with a smile. I looked up, glancing all around for Eden but she wasn't there. I walked away from the fan, looking everywhere. "Eden!" I called. There was no sign of her. I panicked. I looked everywhere, frantically. I pushed through people. "Eden!" I screamed.

"Jordan!" I heard.

"Eden," I breathed.

"Jordan!" Will? "Jordan, wake up" My eyelids flickered open to a dark room.

"What are you doing, Will?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, they were damp. I glanced over at the clock. 2 am.

"You were screaming in your sleep" he said.

"What?" I asked, hoping he couldn't see the wetness in my eyes.

"You were having a bad dream" he said.

"Oh, yeah" I mumbled.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head.

"It's okay, go back to bed" I urged.

"Okay, but uh," he began.

"Yeah?"

"Were you dreaming about that girl? I heard you scream Eden" he said. I dropped my head back onto the pillow, exasperated.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

"You don't even know her" Will said.

"I know. I don't know why she's haunting me like this" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up the next morning feeling more exhausted than the night before. Will was sitting on the bed next to me, playing on his phone, fully dressed.

"Hey, dude" I said.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Not great" I admitted.

"You tossed and turned all night" he said. I rubbed my temples. I had a migraine.

"What is going on, Will?" I asked.

"Maybe you should try to find her" he suggested.

"How?" I asked with no hesitation.

"Twitter? I don't know. It's worth a shot if she's doing this to you" he said. I shook my head.

"No, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just being stupid. She's not even a fan" I said.

"Do whatever you want man" Will said. I nodded.

"I'm just going to forget about her"