Chapter 29:

• Eden's POV •

"Did you see my tweet about you?" Jordan asked later that night.

"I did, have you see mine?" I asked. He shook his head and opened his Twitter.

This little nugget is all mine tomorrow I had tweeted this morning with a picture of him sleeping.

"Nugget" he said, scrunching up his nose. I let out a giggle.

"You have to admit that it's a pretty accurate word for you" I said. "A little nugget" I repeated. He laughed which made my laughs fill with his. We sounded beautiful together. I was laughing- truly laughing- and it felt wonderful. I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed.

"I am so in love with you" he said, his eyes sparkling. I closed my eyes, a smile on my lips. "I can't wait to kiss you tomorrow" he said and I felt tingly.

"This is going to be the slowest day of my life" I whined.

"I'll be here with you the entire time" he said with a smile. "But I'm gonna have to go eventually. I need to get on the plane to come see you" he said.

Our entire day was us complaining about how slow the day was going. And also all of the things we could do when he got here. I was picking him up from the airport at noon tomorrow. That leaves me with another 12 hours. I was falling asleep quickly as usual.

"I'm sorry I always fall asleep on you" I yawned.

"It's okay, you're two hours ahead. Plus, I like falling asleep to the sound of your breathing. And you look so beautiful when you're sleeping" he said.

"Can you get any sweeter?" I asked with a chuckle. "You treat me like such a princess"

"That's because you are my princess" he said. The blushes arose yet again.

"Stop that" I said. He shrugged.

"Have you ever thought about that day?" He asked, changing the topic suddenly.

"What day?" I asked.

"The day we met. Like hardly any of the people got into the meetup. And you didn't have to come with Kennedy. And what if you weren't wearing that jacket with your name on it?" He asked.

"So that's how you knew my name!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"I was so determined to find you" he said. "The thing is, if any of those things were different, or if I hadn't looked so hard, than we wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be flying to
Illinois tomorrow to spend spring break with you. How insane is that?" He said. It really did make me think.

"I feel like we would have met again somehow. This is too special" I said.

"Have I told you how much I love you? Because it's like a crazy amount" he said. I fell asleep with those words in my head.