Chapter 30:

• Jordan's POV •

I woke up to my alarm. It was 4 am. I stretched out on my bed and hit the off button. In a few hours, I'll be with Eden. She looked peaceful on my screen.

"Hey" I whispered. Her eyes opened slightly. "I'm getting ready to leave" I said. My brother Jonny came in.

"Hey we're gonna leave in like a half an hour, okay?" He said. I nodded. He was driving me to the airport. Eden was smiling.

"I'll see you soon" she said quietly.

"I love you" I said. She hummed in response as her eyes drooped closed, the smile still on her face. I hung up the call and started getting dressed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're crazy" Jonny said, pulling out of our driveway. The airport was pretty close so it wasn't a long drive.

"If she makes me crazy, I wouldn't want to be any other way" I explained. Jonny laughed.

"As long as you're happy" he said.

"I'm unbelievably happy. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me" I said. He shook his head.

"Yeah, you're totally crazy"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The wait was unbearable. I looked at the pictures of Eden that I had saved on my phone. She was so fucking beautiful. I had a few more hours until I would be with her. I could almost feel her in my arms. I felt a tap on my shoulder, breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up and it was a girl.

"Hi, I didn't really want to bother you but I just wanted to ask you if we could get a quick picture?" She asked.

"Sure" I said with a smile. It would take away some of the time. I posed for her picture and her smile was wider than ever.

"Thank you so much! I was kinda hoping I would run into you today. I knew that you were going to see Eden" she said. I smiled.

"You know about Eden?" I asked. The girl nodded.

"You two are so cute together" she said.

"Thank you" I said, flaring a bit with pride. Eden is all mine.

"Can I request one thing? Can you please take tons of pictures with her?" She asked. I laughed.

"Sure. Thanks for being so supportive" I said.

"No problem. I love you" she said, walking away. I smiled as she left.

"Now boarding flight 876 to Chicago" a lady said over the speaker. I got up, a bit too eagerly, and boarded my flight.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The plane landed and I thought I was going to explode with excitement.

"You can now turn airplane mode off" the flight attendant announced. The first thing I did was text Eden.

I'm here

I couldn't get off the plane fast enough.

I'm waiting by your gate :)

Why did I have to have a seat near the back? My hands were shaking a little bit just knowing that the girl I love is so close. I almost tripped on the luggage in front of me. The only thing on my mind was Eden.

And then I spotted her.

A quick thought ran through my head. What if this is a dream? No, this is real. She's real. And she's right in front of me.

==========================

Author's note:

Oops cliffhanger sorry :) but anyways, I'm going to try to double update every day. Thanks for reading <3